OCD FOR TO MANY PAGES

Pages: 1
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
There are delete keys for in and out mailboxes.

Is there a way to remove the NOTICEs for when you subscribe to a game or thread.
I have 12 pages and wonder if they in any way might slow down this site.
I've noticed lately, it can take FOREVER for a page to refresh....sometimes to the point where I just change sites because it looks like something is hung up and will not refresh.

And I have a brandynew computer so don't think it's that :)
You can’t manually delete notices that you just received recently, but if you happen to remove your subscription to something then eventually all those old notices that you’ve already read will begin to disappear, or they will eventually in time. I think it takes about a week for any old notices that you’ve already read to completely disappear from your notices page. If you don’t view those old notices, or clear the queue, then they will remain there until you finish checking them out.

Oh, and having a shit-ton of notices will not affect your connection speed with RMN, as it’s usually due to high traffic and other doohickies that are currently going on, so don’t worry, it’s not you.
Linkis
Thanks Addit, your right. I checked and sure enough, they go back to only 7/16.
Linkis
Why do I feel today is my day to be picked upon :(
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The website speed is due to too many people downloading Pom Gets Wifi at the same time, not your notices.
Linkis
Ah Z, I'm one of the few who did not think much of that game...really wish you had picked another example :)
He isn't joking, though. Some of the time, that is the reason and the game responsible. Blame pewdiepie (famous youtuber who played it).

Pages: 1