JUST A GAMER HERE

Pages: 1
I've been here for a while now, and think it is proper to introduce myself, not that many of you will be interested. I'm not a developer, wish I was, alas not going to happen, but I'm an avid gamer. Been addicted to RPG's ever since I got my Sega Genesis, back in the 80's. Most of you probably not old enough to remember what it was, so it was Playstation of 80's decade.

Anyway, I don't know how I've missed this site for so long, but now since I found it I'm telling you, I've died and went to Heaven.

For all of you guys who can make a half decent RPG, I'll be playing them, so keep making them.
Welcome juliab,
Ahhh the good old days, or were they?
Well there are plenty of games to play here in Heaven so enjoy!
author=RAD
Welcome juliab,
Ahhh the good old days, or were they?
Well there are plenty of games to play here in Heaven so enjoy!

Thanks a lot for a warm welcome, glad someone do remember "good old days"LOL
author=juliab
Most of you probably not old enough to remember what it was

You'll quickly find out that the members are more well versed in gaming history than that. Welcome to the site.
author=Pizza
author=juliab
You'll quickly find out that the members are more well versed in gaming history than that. Welcome to the site.
author=Pizza
author=juliab

Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to know that I'm not alone being old, and remembering good old days.

Thanks for welcoming me to the site.

author=Pizza
author=juliab
author=Pizza
author=juliab

Ahh!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to know that I'm not alone being old, and remembering good old days.

Thanks for welcoming me to the site.

author=juliab

Why do I feel there is some kind of inside joke in this...?

Nevermind, Welcome to RMN!
I am 33 years old, married and have 2 kids. I make games that remind me of games I played as a kid like Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy and Solar Fox. Yes, thats right. Games for the NES and Atari 2600.

Then again I own this website now so its not too weird for me being an old guy hang8ng around RMN. Then again again there are people here twice my age...
author=JJJ7
author=juliab

author=JJJ7
author=juliab

No jokes.

It's just "good old days" is something an old fart would say, and I wowed I would never, no matter how chronologically old I get, would become an old fart.
juliab
kentona

just goes to show that old people aren't very creative when it comes to usernames.
Welcome!

Though it seems that you've been here longer than I have, so it's kinda awkward to say that...
Just a greeter here!

I'm also one the first few people to arrive here who doesn't remember the good old days.
Pages: 1