OWLS STUFF

Pages: 1
Everyone's doing it, and I don't want to be left out ;_;
Have some of my favourites, and some unused stuff from my games.
Scenes

Miscellaneous

Don't know why I never thought to mention it on the It Moves page, but I love the way you do horror related imagery. It just clicks so well with that "photorealism" style you have.
I'm glad everyone's talking about how amazingly you do horror art because this is really frickin creepy, man. After those first 3 screenshots I even thought I saw a face in the rock of the floating island )'':

author=accha
After those first 3 screenshots I even thought I saw a face in the rock of the floating island )'':

Somehow it always ends up that way. Why can't I have nice things?

I still love that screen from Misere. <3 Your games have a very distinctive look.
Here's something a bit brighter, I think? Made it for the mapping contest on RMW.
Visually impressive, SnowOwl. You got my vote for sure ( even though I entered as well ).
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
That floating island is beaauuuuuutiful. So is the platformer level!
My initial reaction was "Yeah, that's just a photo". Then I zoomed in.

... ¿I have absolutely no idea what you did but I know something significant was done?
I don't know how you do what you do but keep doing it!
I should probably have explained that it was a WIP. Sometimes I like to edit landscape photos and add in random stuff on them when I'm bored.
Here's the finished thing.

And here is the original.
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/11994/locker/wallhaven16.jpg
Hmm, the first few seconds of the music sounds kinda familiar? But anywho, good job on the graphics!
Not having any game ideas, but still wanting to do something creates some random stuff.
author=SnowOwl
Here's something a bit brighter, I think? Made it for the mapping contest on RMW.

Reminds me a lot of FF VII.
Pages: 1