YAEI!

Pages: 1
Heya! Nice forum! Nice place you got here!
:p
Yeah not much to say, don't usually like to do these intros on forums but make exception here 'cos this forum is... exceptional!
Been around rpg's since 80's. My bro's fault who got into final fantasies at the age of five and so jrpg is like an old childhood friend to me, although I have been accused of not being a real hardcore gamer, at least these days :)

I have dabbled into writing before; always been fascinated in all kinds of narratives. What a pain I was to my parents asking them to read, read, read! So now I intend to put all that narrative madness into making games :)

Been interested in cyberpunk and futuristic things, so I'm practising rpgmakering with futuristic tileset. I'm very thankful to the artists who made this!
Damn you William Gibson and Bruce Sterling, I can't get out of this Cyber Fascination!!
Welcome!

I did the same with the writing. I scrawled on countless notebooks and forced my friends to read them. ;P

Good luck with your game!
I scrawled on countless notebooks, too, and designed many RPGs and plotlines and systems. Even wrote a Choose Your Own Adventure with RPG elements. But I had no friends so had no one to force to read them.

Oh well.

Welcome to RMN! Enjoy your stay!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
oh that's an "e"

what a letdown

(welcome to rmn)
Yei!
Thank you! & Greetings fellow writers!
author=LouisCyphre
oh that's an "e"

what a letdown