I THINK I FOUND SOME GRAPHICAL GLITCHES.

Pages: 1
I am unsure whether it's just me, or this is an actual glitch.
Here's a screenhot:

Now I know that the profile name is overlapping because my username's long, but it still does look weird.

That's all. Thanks :D
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Hm, doesn't happen to me (no profile overlapping nor cutting out links after Youtube), but I have VERY short name. I have question, what is your screen resolution? Low screen res may explain cutting off.
1366 x 768. So no, I don't think it's the screen res.
That happens with the name of one of my games. Well, the top part. The rest is probably because you've zoomed in the page.
Link I tried zooming out to 90%, and yes I can now see the links in the bottom. But the thing about the Utilities and Profile name overlapping is still there.
Zooming further out is not an option, since it even worsens it (and I can't read it anymore).
Rave
Tried to zoom max in and still it doesn't cut links. Weird. What browser do you have?
Rave I'm using Chrome. No special extensions added, except Disconnect, Google Translate, and GMail.
The title sometimes overlaps because of long names. I don't have that set to a specific width or have wordwrap set for it.

The footer though I have no idea. Have you tried doing a hard refresh?
Rave
Karins, try different browser, like Firefox. Maybe it's bug in Chrome. I am absolutely baffled by it. Even though I've made several sites in the past, with big usage of CSS2 and after it became widely supported CSS3 as well, never I've come under such issue.

Kentona, as a temporary fix, could you make it so divs containing links can have scrollbars if needed? While it won't fix underlying issue, it'll make it more bearable for people who experience it and would be good until proper solution is found.
Rave it's not present in Chrome for android.
I tried zooming out, as I've said but it removed the links altogether. (At least it's not cut-off right?)
This is what it looks like for me:

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/7/locker/karin.png

Are you sure you haven't messed with the default text size in your browser some how?

In Chrome, go to Settings -> Show Advanced Settings... -> Web Content and make sure the font size is not set to Large.

Adjust font size in Google Chrome.
Ankylo, that could be it. Though I couldn't remember tweaking it, someone else could've messed with my browser settings.
I'll check it tomorrow since my pc literally just ran out of battery now.

Thank you!
author=karins_soulkeeper
Ankylo, that could be it. Though I couldn't remember tweaking it, someone else could've messed with my browser settings.
I'll check it tomorrow since my pc literally just ran out of battery now.

Thank you!

No problem. I'm like 99.99999999999999999999999999% sure that's it. When I set my font size to Large in Chrome, it looks like your original screenshot.
Pages: 1