WILL WORK FOR YOU FOR FREE VX ACE SPRITE RECOLOR AND MORE CLOTHING VARIETY ONLY!

Pages: 1
I can make XP sprites and VX Ace sprites If you don't like the ones from RPG Maker VX Ace and want more clothing options/hair color combinations who wants to take the time to use photoshop or other programs to recolor characters and faces? I can also do different character portraits than the ones it gives you when creating a character let me know. I'll post some examples.

better view of the image below

same character as above

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You appear to have one thread open asking for someone to modify your sprites and another thread open offering to make sprites for people. This kind of confuses the shit out of me.

But what the hell, I might as well ask, can't hurt I guess. I need an RPG Maker XP style sprite for a little girl in a sort of vampirey attire. She'll be one of the major villains of my game, Iniquity & Vindication. I'm imagining her with long silver hair and probably wearing pretty much all black, with a cape.

Since the game uses animated enemies in the battles, like Chrono Trigger, I'm also going to need battle sprites of her in a magic casting pose, a kneeling/injured pose, and a flinch pose for each time she's struck. I don't need a dead pose since she's not playable - when she dies she'll vanish like any other enemy. I only need the battle poses to be facing one direction, I don't need up/down/left/right versions of them. I don't care which direction she's facing in them as long as it's the same in all three battle poses. The magic casting pose can be multiple frames, or not, either way.

If you don't mind I'd like to see one frame of her before you go to the trouble of making all the other frames of walking and battle animations, so I can give it my stamp of approval. Thanks a ton if you're willing to help!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Interested in making sprites based off of MTG characters?
(ie. Jace, Chandra, Gideon, Elspeth, etc..)
author=LockeZ
You appear to have one thread open asking for someone to modify your sprites and another thread open offering to make sprites for people. This kind of confuses the shit out of me.

But what the hell, I might as well ask, can't hurt I guess. I need an RPG Maker XP style sprite for a little girl in a sort of vampirey attire. She'll be one of the major villains of my game, Iniquity & Vindication. I'm imagining her with long silver hair and probably wearing pretty much all black, with a cape.

Since the game uses animated enemies in the battles, like Chrono Trigger, I'm also going to need battle sprites of her in a magic casting pose, a kneeling/injured pose, and a flinch pose for each time she's struck. I don't need a dead pose since she's not playable - when she dies she'll vanish like any other enemy. I only need the battle poses to be facing one direction, I don't need up/down/left/right versions of them. I don't care which direction she's facing in them as long as it's the same in all three battle poses. The magic casting pose can be multiple frames, or not, either way.

If you don't mind I'd like to see one frame of her before you go to the trouble of making all the other frames of walking and battle animations, so I can give it my stamp of approval. Thanks a ton if you're willing to help!

I only can offer recolor and more variety as far as clothing/hairstyles go for sprites at this time. And better face sets than the ones that are standard for RPG Maker VX Ace. In a few weeks or a month I should have time to start more indepth works. Until then though I was asking for help because I couldn't find a way to make a certain sprite I needed done as to another post I had.
Pages: 1