COMMISSION ART SALE! GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

Pages: 1
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Hey guys! If you don't know who I am, I'm SorceressKyrsty, but I'm primarily known as Puddor these days. I'm an artist (and pixel artist) but with what work I'm doing on games projects right now, I'm mainly focusing on normal art.

Basically I'm having a sale to make up some lunch/travel money for school since while I'm looking for work I've had little luck finding positions that are flexible enough with my school hours. I won't bore you to death with my situation so here's the deal.

I'm looking to make around $50 with this sale.

Prices (in AUD) are:
$5 for a coloured chibi

$10 for a coloured bust

Style will be like these (cel-shaded), no negotiations.

This is a great opportunity to get cast sets from me or what not, but I won't take more than three of the $10 torso-ups from one person. This is a really dramatic discount and I can't afford to be doing entire cast sets for less than a day's wage =A=

I take payment via Paypal (which I will give out via PM).
If you're interested in the sale (or even commissioning me fully) please don't hesitate to message me!
) Sounds really cool, and I really like your art style. G'luck! <3
If I gave you 5$ now, would you draw me something when I actually have my characters design finalized?
Give me a chibi of ralph and syrn. That's my commission yo.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Link_2112
If I gave you 5$ now, would you draw me something when I actually have my characters design finalized?

Sure! Just message me when it is.

author=Archeia_Nessiah
Give me a chibi of ralph and syrn. That's my commission yo.

naked, half naked or naked
Pages: 1