HIDE/SPOILERTAGS ARE REALLY KIND OF NOT GOOD!

Pages: 1
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
In fact I can't get them to work, when i try to put something in hide tags, it seems no matter what I do they just don't open.

Is there a way I must pamper to these finicky pieces of shit or are they just functionally useless basically entirely?

They seem to work on game profiles for me, that's it, though!
The only time they don't work is when you preview them or if you just posted. You have to reload the page to get your recently posted tag to work. They work for others but you can only open them yourself after reloading. It's weird like that.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
They also don't work if you put anything remotely interesting inside them. They tend to show the interesting thing under the hide block, and then freak out if there's anything else after it.

author=LockeZ
Like a quote.
Or some code.
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/6579/locker/test_thumbnail.png

Or, heaven forbid, a youtube video.

On a mostly unrelated note, it would be nice if code blocks didn't remove the first line's intendation.

It always seems to remove the indentation if you indent the first line, I think.
    Like in this example.
It even does it if you put several blank lines first.
    Those extra blank lines also completely disappear.
    But since you can't see what I typed above this, this will only make sense if you click "Quote" to see my comment.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
@Link_2112: Aha! Thanks, that explains a lot.

@LockeZ: Ahahaha, wow yeah I still stand by these hidetags being kind of not good.

Still, at least they are usable, previous to my presumption.
Pages: 1