THE ^ < V GAME

^ Was surprisingly spot on, aside from the significant other part.

< Forever alone. Not an avid stargazer, either. I can literally see like 3 stars in the sky at night due to my unfortunate proximity to Detroit.

v Is far, far away from Detroit.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
^ Is...correct.

< Born and raised in St. Louis, lived in South Florida for eight years, recently came back to St. Louis, not realizing what a relief it would be. Can see a few more stars here in South County than I could in Miami, but here in the Midwest, I don't have a very far drive to get an awesome night sky if I want one. In South Florida, no matter where you went, there was this pervasive glow from all of the light pollution. You couldn't even get a good sky in the Everglades.

V Also saw the lunar eclipse.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
^ got that one wrong

< has seen a few, but not the last one. Though now suspects that it's actually a giant egg.

v Is thinking about cheese
pianotm
^ Is looking forward Easter. Has bought dozens of eggs.

<Has a wedge of brie in the refrigerator. I've learned never to drink a fruity wine with this particular cheese (ugh, battery acid!), though found that mead actually goes quite good with it.

Actually, to clarify, it was my wife who discovered this. It was few years ago, she was having brie with one of Dole's concoctions--strawberry-grape--and was very nearly sick. I had a tiny taste of the two combined to see if it was all that, and yep. That shit was nasty, nasty, nasty.

V Does not know anything about food besides eating it...unless it's nhubi, whom I suspect is an expert.
^ Eats way fancier shit than I do.

< Is eating Cookie Crisp. And has never had a wedge of brie in the fridge.

v Has alektorophobia.
pianotm
^ Works in a freaking grocery store and doesn't know anything about food besides eating it, calls the most popular, best selling, and ergo, most common French cheese available in America "fancy shit", and it isn't even true brie thanks to control freak U. S. laws governing milk maturity dates. Fails to mention the mead.

< Does not have alektorophobia. Does have a meditation pad, an altar, a wand, a sword, copies of several ancient manuscripts, and is not a vegetarian and outside of the spiritual stuff, I have a gun. Even though I'm not a practitioner of any of the types of Voodoo, a chicken still has far more reason to fear me than vice versa.

V Will be less verbose.
^ Has a wand. And is probably a Hufflepuff. Wanted me to mention Mead binders, folders, and notebooks for some reason... And expects said products to pair well with brie.

< Is a Gryffindor. Does not work in the fancy shit cheese department at the freaking grocery store. In fact, rarely deals with food of any sort. My role is data integrity. I make sure everything is scanning properly, make all of the signs, put up the stupid sale tags, etc. When I'm bored, I do deign myself to physical labor, but even then, I don't do cheese.

v Is a Slytherin.
pianotm
^ Doesn't know that mead is honey wine drank by Vikings, became popular throughout Europe through the Middle Ages, is still traditionally drank at Irish weddings by the couple, in the light of the moon, and is where the term "Honeymoon" came from. (It is also nearly as intoxicating as whiskey with almost none of the bite: drink this stuff SPARINGLY)

< Actually, I probably would be in Slytherin, but I would never turn to evil.

V Is going to be AlphaOmega247 again.
^ was wrong

< Never quite sure if happy or sad

V for some reason decided to read this
nhubi
^ Has chosen the perfect avatar for his mood

< knows exactly why I came to read this thread, but I am not deigning to inform anyone else.

v did not have to look up the word deigning
^ Probably had to look up the word deigning when I used it a few posts earlier, and desperately hoped I wouldn't catch on. Hmpf. I'm on to you and your shenanigans. In fact, you probably created that whole vicuña situation to throw me off guard... but you have to try harder than that if you want to throw me for a loop.

< Had the opportunity to post after pianotm, but chose to let him endure the indignity that comes with being wrong.

v Is deathly afraid of Rogue Tomatoes.
pianotm
^ Is more patient than I gave him credit for. He's heard of alpaca, he's heard of guanacos, but he's never heard of vicuña...I'm just teasing. Alpaca and guanacos were the only ones I knew, too.

< Grows tomatoes in his garden. Cuts them up and eats them.

V Will not accuse anyone of absurd phobias.
^ Did not get my Final Fantasy 12 reference. :(

< Despite coming off as hyper, with the attention span of a turnip, is actually quite patient.

v Has counted to infinity. Twice.
pianotm
^ Makes vague references to games people haven't played in two or more years and expects them to get it immediately (you might have more luck mentioning Balthier and Fran or the Ixions in that tower), though now that he has mentioned it, I do remember the first hunting mark.

< The last person who attempted to count to infinity was a Russian in the 1600s who lost his mind in mind in the process (he made it to somewere in the sex-tillions.). I may be mad, but I'm not stupid.

V Is an amatuer pet psychic.
^ Should play Final Fantasy 12 more often. Or at least take the time to memorize every single thing about the game like I have.

< I would not be cleaning cat poop off the floor I was a pet psychic. And *I* attempted to count to infinity when I was like... seven years old. I gave up when I reached 832.

v Bathes once a year, whether he/she needs to or not.
pianotm
^ Thinks counting to 832 is an attempt to count to infinity. LOL WUT

< Bathes daily whether he needs to or not. Also shaves with a straight razor.

V Probably doesn't shave with straight razor.
^'s avatar makes you think he's a crazy conspiracy nut.

<Definitely doesn't shave at all

V Is secretly ugly and constantly wears a paper bag.
pianotm
^ I think he looks like a biker, probably with a beard down to his chest.

< If I don't shave, I break out into a horrible skin rash. Also, my avatar is of a sorcerer of the 20th century, and one who has inspired my life aspirations. One day, there will be conspiracy theories about me.

V Has no interest in occult sciences.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
^ Should compose a piece of music for the piano, record it and dedicate it to RMN.

< Is a convinced rationalist and thinks all paranormal and occult ideas are nonsense. Still tries hard not to be disrespectful towards people who think otherwise.

V Will respond in pictures instead of words.
nhubi