THE ^ < V GAME

author=nhubi
^ got the lightsaber bit right, but not the making thereof.

< bought one of the actual lightsaber props from the films at a charity auction. On occasion I lend it to my niece.

v would like to be my niece

^Is a cool guy for owning a lightsaber prop.

<Thought the v arrow said "would like to be with mice" and thought THIS WAS WRITTEN FOR EXACTLY ME

v Is probably not an alien wearing Human skin.
^ Is probably not an oven-baked flat bread topped with tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings.

< Is currently eating chocolate animal crackers.

v Is jealous.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
^ Oh, he'll eat an oven-baked flat bread, but brie cheese is fancy shit. And he has nothing for me to be jealous of (I add this as an afterthought to maintain continuity).

< Is a sci-fi fanatic and is pouring his life and soul into a sci-fi novel he is writing.

V Is not writing a book.
^ Will split 50% of any book royalties with me. Just because.

< Is not currently writing a book, but has done PLENTY of writing. Some of it might even be good.

v Owns at least one piece of hardware capable of playing those newfangled video games, and will divulge that information in the form of a haiku.
pianotm
^ Says that I have stuff.

< As a matter of fact, yes.

V Does not write haikus.
^ Correct

< Doesn't read haikus either

V Writes Star Wars haikus
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
^ No

< I've joined the dark side where haikus don't exist!

v Is going to say something rude
pianotm
^ Rudeness is simply another of coping with the world without having to deal with your true feelings. (Feel free to ignore this. I'm just ribbing you.)

< Is not getting any sleep.

V Is better rested than me.
^ Should try that da Vinci sleep method.

< Has to work 6 days in a row and is probably even worse off than pianotm in the sleep department.

v You're going to pick up a few of my shifts, because you care deeply about me and my innate need for laziness and know that grueling work is most disagreeable.
^ Yeah, good luck with that!

< It's kinda gam making.

v It's a member of the order of No-Quarter!
pianotm
^ Sorry, you'll have to search elsewhere.

< Is actually King Knight secretly masquerading as a piano technician on the path to becoming a sorcerer.

V Could really care less.
Seiromem
^ Don't even know what he's typing.

< Listening to music, about to go to bed.

v Is going to complain to me.
pianotm
^ Well.......if you insist.

< My ear really itches. When can I stop putting the antibiotic drops in it?

V Is going to lecture me for A)complaining about taking my medicine, and B) taking Seiromem seriously.
^ How dare you even think about stopping your medicine early! I'm sure that the pharmacist told you that you absolutely MUST finish all of the prescribed medicine no matter what, even if you feel better. It's common sense. Speaking of common sense, taking seiromem seriously is totally whack, man. I mean, there's an errant apostrophe in his avatar.

< Failed to convince JJJ7 to go to work for me. And not only did I go, I stayed late because I'm dumb.

v Needs to do laundry.
^ It's going to do my laundry.

< It's not doing laundry.

v It's going to help Alpha with the laundry.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
^ is wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

< I have people who do my laundry, why would I do someone else's?

v Doesn't care about laundry, and in fact thinks the word laundry has been mentioned too many times in this thread already and a stop really should be put to it.

pianotm
^ Has just touched on the reason I haven't responded to JJJ7.

< Henceforth, that word shall not be mentioned in this thread again.

V Is going to say anything he or she wants.
Seiromem
^ Enjoys moonlit walks on the beach, knitting and unicorns.

< Has once happened upon a unicorn while taking a moonlit walk on the beach, and proceeded to stab it with a crochet needle.

v Is a member of the Dark Brotherhood.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
^ laundry

< laundry

v laundry
^ kentona

< kentona

v kentona