UNITY PLAYS YOUR GAME!

Pages: first 123 next last
unity
You're magical to me.
EDIT: I'm no longer accepting new games into the list, as I've reached my ten-game limit. I may open it up again after I'm done playing these games, tho. Thanks, everyone!

Aside from making games, I love playing RPG Maker games, too ^_^ So I thought it might be fun to do a thread where people can put a link to their game, and then I'll play it and give my thoughts, plus feedback/critique if they want :D

Guidelines:

• Topics like this can get out of hand, so I'm going to limit this to ten games. Once I've got ten suggestions, I won't take any more.
  • Games don't strictly have to be made in RPG Maker, but aside from RTP, I'd rather not have to install extra stuff to play them
  • While epic-length games are cool, I'm only committing to play the first three hours of your game. After that, I'll give my impressions. If I really like the game, I may still continue to play after that, though ^_^
  • Let me know if you'd just like my overall thoughts or if you want more detailed feedback. I'd be happy to do either.

Thanks a lot, and I'm looking forward to playing your games :DDDD

Playlist:

1) No Gold for Brigands by kory_toombs FINISHED (Comments here)
2) Mirror Boy by slashphoenix FINISHED (Comments here)
3) Slimey's New Adventure! by seiromem FINISHED (Comments here)
4) Dragon Fantasy: Heroes of Tsufana by Ephiam FINISHED (Comments here)
5) LEARSON - Chapter One by ralphthefifth FINISHED (Comments here)
6) Fiery by silversnake
7) Touhou Fantasy by Xenomic
8) Bunraku by Wabewalker
9) Whisper by Sviel
10) The Book of True Will by NeverSilent
Why do I always discover this topics when I have no games to be reviewed?
unity
You're magical to me.
author=kory_toombs
http://rpgmaker.net/games/6784/

Added it to the list! Thanks ^_^
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Hey, look, motivation.
Thanks.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I think it's great that you're doing this, unity! Surely many people and projects will benefit from your feedback.

I do have a question: Are there any restrictions in what kinds of games you want to play or whether they have to be completed or not?
unity
You're magical to me.
author=seiromem
Hey, look, motivation.
Thanks.

Cool! What are you working on? ^_^

author=NeverSilent
I think it's great that you're doing this, unity! Surely many people and projects will benefit from your feedback.

Thanks! :D I hope so too!

author=NeverSilent
I do have a question: Are there any restrictions in what kinds of games you want to play or whether they have to be completed or not?

Nope! Any kind, and they can be works-in-progress.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Neat! Can I maybe reserve a spot for a game I'm currently working on but haven't made publicly available yet? You could put it at the very bottom of the list if you wanted, because I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to finish and upload it.
Of course, if that is not an option for you, I would understand that, too.
Seiromem
author=unity
author=seiromem
Hey, look, motivation.
Thanks.
Cool! What are you working on? ^_^

Platformer via SMBX- which you'll need to download to play it.

Of course, it's nowhere near done. I'll finish the first world then request you to test it out. I'd be interesting, and I'm making a huge assumption here, to get an untrained opinion on it to ee how fun it really is.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
You're more than welcome to try It'll Look Great on Your Resume or Mirror Boy if you want to! I'm always looking for more feedback :) Both are short-ish action games, between 15-60 minutes.

Thanks!
Seiromem
Ah, but as for RPGs, I'd like to request you to give me feedback on THIS:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/5299/

It's an oldie of mine.
Heroes of Tsufana, if you wouldn't mind doing so! (The "Adventurer's Edition," obviously; that's the main download) It's always nice to get some feedback, and I love when I see people making topics like this! =3
unity
You're magical to me.
author=NeverSilent
Neat! Can I maybe reserve a spot for a game I'm currently working on but haven't made publicly available yet? You could put it at the very bottom of the list if you wanted, because I'm not sure when exactly I'll be able to finish and upload it.
Of course, if that is not an option for you, I would understand that, too.

Sure! Does the game have a name yet? :D

author=slashphoenix
You're more than welcome to try It'll Look Great on Your Resume or Mirror Boy if you want to! I'm always looking for more feedback :) Both are short-ish action games, between 15-60 minutes.

Thanks!

I've added Mirror Boy to the list! Looks like fun ^_^

author=seiromem
Ah, but as for RPGs, I'd like to request you to give me feedback on THIS:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/5299/

It's an oldie of mine.

Will do! I've added it.

EDIT: Ooops, I missed this post :3

author=Ephiam
Heroes of Tsufana, if you wouldn't mind doing so! (The "Adventurer's Edition," obviously; that's the main download) It's always nice to get some feedback, and I love when I see people making topics like this! =3

It's been added! Looks like old-school fun! ^_^
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Sure! The project's name is The Book of True Will. It's a story-heavy puzzle RPG made with RMXP.

Thanks a lot, unity. You're unbelievably awesome! ^_^
unity
You're magical to me.
author=NeverSilent
Sure! The project's name is The Book of True Will. It's a story-heavy puzzle RPG made with RMXP.

Thanks a lot, unity. You're unbelievably awesome! ^_^

^////^ Thanks! :D Sounds like it'll be a fun game!
I'd be very grateful if you could give me some feedback on my game.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/6755/

There a quite a few issues with it that I have been notified of and I plan on addressing them in another update (at some point).
Any feedback you could give me would be very helpful and I hope you enjoy it.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=ralphthefifth
I'd be very grateful if you could give me some feedback on my game.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/6755/

There a quite a few issues with it that I have been notified of and I plan on addressing them in another update (at some point).
Any feedback you could give me would be very helpful and I hope you enjoy it.

Added it to the list :D

For the day that I get my computer working again and put out a final, retouched version, I would love feeback on Whisper
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Sviel
For the day that I get my computer working again and put out a final, retouched version, I would love feeback on Whisper

I'll go ahead and put it in slot #9. Do you want me to make sure the retouched version is out before I play?
Can you hit up my game Fiery when you get the chance. Thanks so much!
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3415/
Pages: first 123 next last