LET'S PLAY VX/VX ACE DEMOS

Pages: 1
I need some VX/VX Ace demos to play. Only interested in these 2 platforms since this is what I am using for my own game. Let me know if your interested in me playing your demo.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehN_A-QonQ7n_bWAegJiwg

I will be dedicating a whole new channel for my new Lps.

In Progress: Soul Sunder

Que: 1.The Sky Of Time

Completed:
1.Luxaren Allure
unity
You're magical to me.
I would be really grateful if you'd give the demo of Luxaren Allure a playthrough :DDD

Link: http://rpgmaker.net/games/5854/
Alright sounds good.
I will download it and get started :)
unity
You're magical to me.
Thank you very much! :D I hope you enjoy!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Would you mind playing Soul Sunder?

It's almost finished production, but I'll never say no to any new feedback!
Weird how there have been no Let's Player topics on the forums and then instantly 2 start up.
author=SnowOwl
Weird how there have been no Let's Player topics on the forums and then instantly 2 start up.

Shhh! Don't jinx it q_q
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Sent you PM.
Rave I need more info buddy. Do you have a page up so I can read about the game?
Hey,

If you're looking for a demo to play I recommend The Sky of Time. I would really be happy for a written review but even more to see how others actually play this game. (A visual review would let me work out the kinks before jumping into full production.)

Thanks,

-SP
Alright Sensusal Popcorn got u on the list :)
unity
You're magical to me.
Thanks very much for LPing my game and reviewing it ^_^ I also very much appreciate the review. I'll take your criticisms to heart and use them to improve the game :D

As for your LP-style in general, it's often not easy to hear you, as you have the sound of the game too loud compared with your voice, and you mumble a lot. This made hearing your comments difficult sometimes. You might want to look into adjusting the levels so that your voice comes through louder, or try to speak louder.

Thanks again!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Hey, Silversnake, can I make a suggestion? Submit the first part of your Let's Plays or your Final Thoughts videos as Media for the games you play. It gives the games, as well as your channel, more exposure. The Makerscore is a pretty good incentive, too.
Ok good suggestions from both of u. I'll have to try and figure out how to turn the game volume down. I'm also using a new mike then when I used to have a headset and you gotta be really close to it when you talk which is new for me.

Edit:
Ok think I fixed the sound problem. I''' try to get a vid for your game tonight Red_Nova
> v < I just finished the demo for an RPG Horror game called ACE I really would like to see what other people think of it, and I would be really honored if you'd review it...

Well, yes it's a horror game but I'd like it to have not so much of a creepy vibe but more mysterious and unknown -until the endings of course-, I want things to be a bit confusing at first and for things not to make any sense in the beginning but to come together at the very very end then take the weirdest turn and change the entire meaning of the game((XDDD Of the game, o 3 o not the Demo, no that's just supposed to confuse the heck out of you))...But I guess I'd still want the game to come off as cool to the player as well. o v o

I would very much like a ranked review as well.

And the Demo itself is short, but I'd like to say it's short and sweet at the least o v o;.
Pages: 1