NEED TESTERS FOR MY GAME

Pages: first 12 next last
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Hello, I'm looking for testers for my game. Since I don't feel comfortable making gamepage for it just yet (though it would probably go accepted, it's just that I think my game isn't polished enough to deserve a game page), I'll send link to beta version via PM to interested parties.
How long is it? But sure, I'm in.
Rave
Dunno, didn't time it. But it's 2h at least (and what is done is quarter to half of what is supposed to be there). Will send you PM in a minute with link and testing instructions.
1 and a half hour for 15 minutes playtime. This is gonna be a long ride.
Please be kind to me^^
Could you maybe give us some details on your game? Story, details, characters, genre, etc.
Rave
Sorry, but no. It's kinda secret and you get those info before release on need-to-know basis.
Well, it would help people decide if they want to test or not. That's why I'm asking.
sinn
the original sinn
We can do it via email if it's secret.
Can you message me with the info? Even if I turn it down, I'm on two hush-hush projects. I won't talk.
Rave
I may do that later. Now I'm working on fixing game according to feedback from Kylaila. There's lots of it so it will take some time.
I think you should make a gamepage for it, mark the dl as 'for testers only', and declare Kyla as a tester. That way, it'll be easier for both of you...

You already have a tester, so I'll just wait for you to release this 'mystery game' then.
Good luck!
Rave
I don't feel that my game deserves gamepage yet. Most likely it'd be accepted, but I don't feel that it is polished enough yet.
Can I try it? I will test some of it, but I might not have enough time to play the whole thing.
Rave
Hello. This thread is kinda old. So in fact that the game found its way to gamejolt in the meantime. I don't want to waste server space by posting it here as it is not finished and it is slowly developed due to my other (commercial) project.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I will try it!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I think at lest you need to tell us what engine its for?
I mean there's a huge difference between running a game on ACE Vs. Zelda Classic.

Pages: first 12 next last