[COMPLETE] DOWNTIME, SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 13TH

Pages: 1
The site will be down from 9AM - 11AM CDT this Saturday, September 13th.

There was some work that I wasn't able to complete the other weekend (mainly because it involved moving 22GB of locker files, screenshots and thumbnails). I'd like to complete that work this upcoming Saturday. There are also a bunch of new features that I have been working on the last few days which will get pushed to the site during this time. I'll try to list them all below.

From RMN 4.5 Feature Ideas Topic. These are all done (I think).

• Mark images as private while uploading them to the locker instead of after or fix whatever is wrong with the current system
  • Uploading GIF files to game pages
  • Last updated timestamp for images
  • Make it so that when I delete a subscription or locker item it doesn't take me back to page one
  • Give users more control over posts in their own Gamepages (hiding posts)
  • Game makers should be able to hide or delete posts on their page
  • Sort your game page list by Rating
  • Add the formatting widget to the event page description box in event admin
  • show how a game is tagged on the game page (right now only genre is there)
  • Post comments on download pages
  • make it easier to view notices without actually going to the notice page (right from the user header)
  • It would be nice if in the game list summaries, the main developer(s) are shown for each game listed

Some things that weren't on the big list:

• Saving / favoriting individual posts
  • Embed twitter timeline on gamepage
  • Viewing mail from the header
  • Added the markitup preview feature to edit bar (live preview)
  • Added the preview button to utility/plugin submissions
  • Draft option for game blogs
  • Search & filtering user posts on profile page (by post parent type)
  • Resources list on user profile page
  • Topics list on user profile page

Things that could potentially be worked on this week:

• Hide ignored users from Post History and Notices
  • More control over the latest post section (block ignored users, etc.)

...in the next few weeks:

Integrating jQuery file upload into the site.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Ankylo,

If you don't mind the query, this one

is that for their own posts or for posts by other users? If the former that makes sense but the latter I could see that being abused by a game maker that doesn't like a comment made about their game and simply deletes it rather than dealing with whatever issue has been raised.

author=nhubi
Ankylo,

If you don't mind the query, this one

is that for their own posts or for posts by other users? If the former that makes sense but the latter I could see that being abused by a game maker that doesn't like a comment made about their game and simply deletes it rather than dealing with whatever issue has been raised.

Posts by others and it's only "hide" like posts from users you are ignoring are "hidden" (you can still view them by clicking a link in the post)

Edit: And this is already live (as are a bunch of those other changes too)
nhubi
Ah, thanks for the explanation, much appreciated.
There might be a few things here and there that I need to fix, but for the most part, this is complete!

Be sure to clear your browser's cache (CTRL + F5, right-click -> Reload, etc.) before telling me that things look out of place.
author=TungerManU
Where do I view saved posts?

You can view them on your subscriptions page right now:

http://rpgmaker.net/account/subscriptions/posts/

Let me know if you think it makes sense to go somewhere else!
There's a minor issue with the Resource icon under Submissions tab on your profile. It runs onto the second line. Minor graphical error~

Also, big thanks for all this! You're awesome anky~
author=Liberty
There's a minor issue with the Resource icon under Submissions tab on your profile. It runs onto the second line. Minor graphical error~

author=ankylo
There might be a few things here and there that I need to fix, but for the most part, this is complete!

Be sure to clear your browser's cache (CTRL + F5, right-click -> Reload, etc.) before telling me that things look out of place.
nhubi
Ooh, I like the tags on the game-pages, a little more information about what the designer was attempting on those games that are cross-genre.
author=ankylo
author=Liberty

author=ankylo

I did, twice. I just did it again 3 times, just to make ultra sure. Still seems to be out of place. >.<; (I'm using Firefox if that helps in any way.)

Here's what I see.
Why are you doing something silly like using Firefox! It should be fixed now.
Because I is big nub.

And yeah, thanks! It's fixed~ ^.^
How do you make sure people don't use any code other than Twitter's?
author=Nemica
How do you make sure people don't use any code other than Twitter's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression
Pages: 1