WELL, THERE I AM

Pages: 1
Hi everyone.

Well, I have been playing RPGs since pen and paper BEFORE the first personal computers, and I am still at it (but mostly on computers, now), so I must like them ;-)
Some of you may have seen my name through various MMORPGs, I was even Guardian (GM) on one for a while.

Other than that, read a lot, mostly SF and fantasy.
I also watch movies (DVDs) on same topics.
No TV, I ruled that item out several years ago: all I need is news and movies, I got all of this on my computer, no TV license required ;-)
I'm not much of a MMORPG kinda guy. Welcome to the site, stay active and get involved!

I can't imagine life without T.V, what about all that useless brainwashing adverts you're missing? What about those!? Huh!? *violently shakes Fafhred*
We're getting so many new faces these days! Welcome and enjoy yourself!
* shaken but not stirred *

Well there is enough crapware in the computer industry already (I have seen some commercial softwares that I rate substandard to some low-standard freeware), I do not need the one from TV broadcasting as well ;-)

Even so, TV companies are slowly starting to get wise to the fact that I may not be the only one out with this opinion... why do you think they want to put TV itself on the internet, now?

Btw, I am curious: why does the icon on the left look so much like Mensa's logo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensa_International) ?
author=Fafhred link=topic=1620.msg25582#msg25582 date=1217255464
Btw, I am curious: why does the icon on the left look so much like Mensa's logo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensa_International) ?

WIP's got some s'xplaining to do...

The entire RMN Community. Pwned.

Welcome dude. Exactly what MMORPG's did you
happen to play?

~Sion
Hello there! We seem to be gettin' alot of new people around here, which is a good thing, of course! Let's just hope that, no matter how many people join, the community stays the same. (Which I assure you, you'll want! The community is great!)

Anywhoo, welcome to the site and I hope you post alot+let us get to know you alot better! Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to RMN! Post lots!

Do you still play pen & paper? Shadowtext is running a forum D&D game in general if you are interested.
Welcome to the forums, I haven't played many MMOs as of recent, but I am currently developing one with a team. Hopefully when it comes out your GM powers can protect it from the threats of MMOs.
Welcome to RMN, old person!
author=Sion link=topic=1620.msg25593#msg25593 date=1217262570

The entire RMN Community. Pwned.

Welcome dude. Exactly what MMORPG's did you
happen to play?

~Sion
I started with MUDs, then the very first MMORPGs (most gone today) until today... that's a very long list and I honestly could not be bothered to keep a list.
I also do a LOT of alpha and beta testing.
MMORPGs I played recently include Corum Online, Shaiya, Wonderland Online, to name just a few.

author=kentona link=topic=1620.msg25604#msg25604 date=1217268265
Welcome to RMN! Post lots!

Do you still play pen & paper? Shadowtext is running a forum D&D game in general if you are interested.
No, not any more. Last time I played pen and paper was about 15 years ago.

author=Ashramaru link=topic=1620.msg25611#msg25611 date=1217276243
Welcome to the forums, I haven't played many MMOs as of recent, but I am currently developing one with a team. Hopefully when it comes out your GM powers can protect it from the threats of MMOs.
Well, I am always good for any testing, be it an MMORPG or a single player game, if anyone need such help.

author=Karsuman link=topic=1620.msg25626#msg25626 date=1217297077
Welcome to RMN, old person!
Well, 50 last November, I do not consider myself old yet ;D
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Haha. I didn't realize Mensa also had a stupid logo.

Either way, the Makerscore icon will be changed... in RMN3.
author=WIP link=topic=1620.msg25697#msg25697 date=1217362410
... in RMN3.

This is now at the end of WIPs every post... until RMN3.
Pages: 1