5%
Djinn (Golden Sun)
5%
"Other" I choose a little fat guy from a different RPG
0%
"Other" I choose a little fat guy from an RPGMaker game
5%

Pages: first 12 next last
I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade and I find the Nopon to be adorable so I figured hey why not make a poll about those little fat characters from RPG games.

I know he's not little but gotta give CT some representation.

I'm aware Persona is a spin off of Shin Megami but I figured people would want both shown. That being said I don't know much about the series so hopefully I was correct in my choices for the game's cute little fat guy.

I was trying to figure out if Tales of and Baten Kaitos have fitting characters but couldn't remember any and find them online. Xenogears and Chrono Cross were excluded since their series are already represented.

I'm sure there are others worth including but this is all I could come up with for choices. I'm sure I forgot some major ones. If I did not list one of your favorites pick the "other choice and let me know about it in the comments.

Riki Sneaky!
Riki and all Nopon. No, screw the other characters, Riki is nothing short of friggen awesome. He has the highest HP in the game, a ton of moves that just stack statuses like a game of Death Jenga, can heal, can deal damage, and can even steal stats. He has a family, loves his wife and kids, and has a suit of armor that makes him look like a durian made of metal. No question, Riki is the best character.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Yangus is my favorite.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Where is the "I hate all this kind of shit" option
Ehh .. weird description for mascot characters/enemies

Jack Frost without a doubt. Atlus!

(.. if you have official mascots, that's making it a little odd. and why is there no prinny then?)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I was expecting this topic to be Torneko Taloon from DQ4 vs. Niccolo from Legend of Mana vs. Palmer from FF7 vs. Quina from FF9.
Exactly. But apparantly not.
author=LockeZ
Where is the "I hate all this kind of shit" option

I'd agree if Mr. Saturn weren't on there. Zoom.
LockeZ
In theory I hate all this kind of shit

but in practice I have a playstation 2 controller shaped like a dragon quest slime, my windows account logo is a rabite, and if you bought me something with a murloc on it I would put it on a display shelf.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I was going to throw a wrench in this thread and go with Famed Mimic Gogo, but Moogles are still better.
I thought Barret was going to be a choice in this poll.
author=nurvuss
A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED

I JUST DIED FIFTY TIMES FROM ADORABLE.

Jack Frost though. I love those little guys, so fricken goddamn adorable.
author=Isrieri
Yangus is my favorite.

lol good choice :D

author=shogungari
Riki and all Nopon. No, screw the other characters, Riki is nothing short of friggen awesome. He has the highest HP in the game, a ton of moves that just stack statuses like a game of Death Jenga, can heal, can deal damage, and can even steal stats. He has a family, loves his wife and kids, and has a suit of armor that makes him look like a durian made of metal. No question, Riki is the best character.

I like Riki's tiger costume the most.

author=Kylaila
Ehh .. weird description for mascot characters/enemies

Jack Frost without a doubt. Atlus!

(.. if you have official mascots, that's making it a little odd. and why is there no prinny then?)

I thought of using the word mascot but not all of the characters are mascots for example, the Korok. Also, I would have to list the Chocobo instead of the Moogle if we were doing only mascots.
So, to avoid people saying that some of the characters listed aren't mascots I came up with the current title.
Although, perhaps I should have called it CUTE LITTLE FAT GUYS/GALS FROM RPGS you know just to make it a more balanced title.
Rabite, because it's called Pogopuschel in German.

"What about meeee, Gaaawww...."

Sorry Gaw, but I can't say no to Mr. Saturn BOING.
i came here expecting cute fat men and now i walk away, disappointed
author=turkeyDawg
"What about meeee, Gaaawww...."

Sorry Gaw, but I can't say no to Mr. Saturn BOING.

Hey, Falcom!
author=nurvuss
A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED
Rollo is like the best thing ever. Probably my favorite animal companion in a Tales game after Mieu.

I went with rabite, though, because... well, they're rabites.
Pages: first 12 next last