WHAT IS FOR THE "MARK AS DRAFT?" OPTION WHEN ADDING A REVIEW?

Pages: 1
The title says it all.
You can make changes to it before submitting it. Once submitted, it's no longer considered a draft, although you can continue to make changes to it, so the only real difference is (it doesn't get submitted while in draft).
Oh, I understand. Thanks!
Exactly what it sounds like... ^.^
So then, if you press the button "Submit" when the review is marked as draft, the review is saved and it doesn't get submitted until you un-mark it?
You'll have the option to submit it under your submissions. It's out to be judged, then. I suppose unmarking should do it as well.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!
It's pretty useless in my opinion since it usually takes a couple days for the mods to get around to it. So you should have edited the submission already by that time.
Not really. If you're halfway through writing it and want to go do something else, you can mark it as draft them come back later and finish it. That's pretty convenient.
author=kory_toombs
It's pretty useless in my opinion since it usually takes a couple days for the mods to get around to it. So you should have edited the submission already by that time.

I once or twice submitted it and wanted to go back for spellchecking later .. and then it came through right away. Ouch.

However, I also like starting it by the topic sentence, or just the first paragraph and go back to it later.
It's quite convenient.
Pages: 1