[RM2K3] LAG ON WIN 8.1

Pages: 1
So, because of some issue (probably resolution), 2k3 games seem a bit slow. This usually isn't that big a deal, but I want close to zero lag because I have a puzzle that requires pretty precise movement.

Is there a workaround to make it run like it did on XP and Vista?
Windowed mode works wonders for lag. Also, if you go to your profile, choose Account along the top, pick Settings and then set your forum sub settings to Automatically subscribe to topics I create, you'll never lose your own topics again.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Any problems and workarounds would be on the player's end, so I'm not sure there's anything you can do except make your puzzle require less precise movement.
author=kaine87
For the Lag download this http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-16845/antilag_slow_.rar
By Bugmenot

It is the newest one so far... that is still in development.
I can't guarantee that it won't break some of the events and scripts. So you would have to look (or let others look = quality assurance, open beta) if there is something in the game that is not behaving as it should.

Just a heads up.
The lessened strain on the computer's processor might be worth it, though.
It's one of those step puzzles. You know, fill in all 900+ tiles in a room by taking the path only once. I'll try the lag patch.
Pages: 1