WTF DO YOU DO (GAME)

Pages: 1
Post a random situation, reality is does not need to be included. Naturally, next person says what they would do in said situation and then give a new situation.

First situation:

Colonel Sanders returns to life and steals all the internets
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
You know, I don't think I'd do anything? I'd be all for Spaceballs stealing all the internets. Darigaaz, I think I was talking to somebody recently about how Joan Rivers was the voice-over for Dot Matrix. Amongst other trivia.

Situation:
author=Valio, the Simple
Hi. I live down here. There sure are a lot of rats. Maybe you can get rid of them for me. Or maybe just the Queen Rat. I'll give you something if you do!

*Edit: Fifty respect points if you get the reference.
I'll loot him and leave him with his rat problem.
Sorry I don't get the reference.:(

Situation:
In one side the one you love, in the other your new PS4.
Who whould you save?
I'll save myself first, look at what's happening, then act accordingly.

Situation:
You gain the ability to become invisible.
What wouldn't I do...

Situation:
You replace kentona as the new overlord of RMN.

I don't do anything.

Situation:
A clown busts down your front door.
I scream like a little girl.

Situation:
You have accidentally disturbed a beehive while visiting a nudist camp.
I jump in a lake and say it wasn't me. I also question why I was at a nudist camp.

Situation:
Santa Claus is running around stealing people's hair on Christmas.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I chase him down and start stealing his clothes as retribution. Perhaps he'll become self-conscious and stop?

Situation: (I'm just going to take something I read on a piece of devArt rule 34)

author=name withheld on account of creepy foot/tickling fetish
Imagine it's 6:30 pm and you come home from a tiring day at work only to see your Charizard waiting for you on your bed like so. How do you react?

She CLEARLY has you on her mind all day
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Lock the doors, sell the house and get on with my life, without her.

Situation: While being a badass hacker on your work computer, you accidentally delete your company's database.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Claim myself the CEO of the company (because who's got proof of otherwise?), build it back from the ground up, hire cheap munchkins to do grunt work and sell off the company to a fair buyer before word gets out that anything's changed.

Situation: You're an incredibly uncreative person who prides him/herself on coming up with one solid username to use everywhere. You wish to get a start on an MMO that all your friends are playing but when you go to register, your chosen account name is already taken.
If the one who took it is a guy, I hack his account, and then change his username for something demeaning. Then, I create an account with my claimed username. If it's a girl... I just add a "2" to my username... :(

Situation:
You're trapped in your favorite videogame. What do you do?
Corfaisus
Question: Can someone else get trapped with me?

Situation: The store is about to close and you forgot to buy more toilet paper.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Paper towels will do in a pinch. Either that, or the restaurant napkins your wife/mother/grand-aunt always stuffs in her purse wrapped up with the sporks.

Situation: You're a farmer and vegetarian zombies want to eat your grains.

Graaaaaiiiinnnnsssss! GRAINS!!!
That made me laugh more than it probably should have...

Really, the only way to deal with zombies is to get out the old shotgun and relieve the bastards of their heads. But I would, in all likelihood, run away and let somebody more competent deal with the problem.

SITUATION: You're about to destroy the Death Star, but you fired your last missile at a TIE Fighter, and are cruising through that trench with no ammo.

(ALSO: I work at a grocery store, and the store being closed is hardly a detriment to those idiots who forgot to buy their toilet paper. Some of them will just keep shopping until you throw them out.)
Pages: 1