IF YOU DIED, WHAT LOOT WOULD YOU DROP?

Pages: first prev 12 last
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
x1 Book of shadows
x1 Straight razor with strop, shaving soap, and brush and bowl
x1 1921 One Troy Ounce Silver Dollar (I carry it for luck)
x1 Book of Arthurian Legends
x1 Set of Runes (+10 to Futuresight and fortune telling)
x1 Samsung Freeform M with earbuds (Stairway to Heaven by Led Zep, a bunch of Who and Evanessence is on it)
x1 Keys to one 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 liter with new clutch, new power steering, new water pump and radiator. Needs gas.
x1 Battered wallet containing a bunch of useless rewards cards, a reliable American Express reloadable card and Florida State driver's license.
Man, I'd be like that one bandit you always come across in Skyrim and curse him for not having anything worthwhile on him.

x1 Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt (+0 defense)
x1 Jeans with a gigantic hole in the right knee (-5 defense)
x1 White/Black DC shoes (+1 defense)
x352385823 Cat fur (I'm sure of it, little thing is shedding like mad crazy)

x1 Samsung Galaxy S4... 100% charged
x1 Nintendo 3DS, which is desperately longing for Super Smash Bros. I think Mario Golf: World Tour is in it, though.
x1 Wallet, phat stacks of $$$, debit card, Best Buy Reward Zone Card, Kroger Card, Michigan drivers license
An anvil worth at least 3 G. And also an empty sack of potatoes.
kentona
Your mom is a hero
author=AlphaOmega247
x1 Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt (+0 defense)

+10 to Aggro/Threat.
Yeah, a Kingdom Hearts shirt makes me and my scrawny toothpick arms look that much more intimidating! Then again, I'm dead in this hypothetical situation, and whoever is looting my body just might appear threatening with Sora and Roxas emblazoned upon his or her chest.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Source code for my unreleased version of RMN4.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
My dumb blue hipstery scarf.

And a wallet with no useful information or money (i never carry cash), my go card, my cheap phone and my house key if they're lucky.

But if they get my wallet, they'll have discovered the greatest treasure of all.

My business cards. Each grants +10 to pretentiousness and provides a passive aura of insufferable smug.

I think if one found me dead with my possessions, they'd find me at least a little interesting, looking at all the flashy business cards carrying my alias... or alter ego.

I just carry them with me, never know when someone is gonna ask for your name and number. Most of my friends call me Biz, even my stepdad. It's just a monicker I ultimately prefer.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
x1 jean pants (+1 armor)
x1 underwear (-10 INT).
author=Ratty524
x1 jean pants (+1 armor)
x1 underwear (-10 INT).
Underwear reduces your intelligence? Or is it just the particular undies that you have on right now? Because if it's underwear in general, I'm going to have to rethink my life. I need all the intelligence I can get.
x1 Cheese Block
x10 Pepperoni Slice
x1 Tomato Sauce Can
x1 Wad of Dough (Large)
x1 Cardboard Box
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Don't knock that cardboard box. It saved my life in Metal Gear Solid.
Motion sensor bomb that will destroy the jackass who tries to take my shit.
Pages: first prev 12 last