TOP TEN FINAL FANTASY BOSS THEMES

Pages: 1
Okay, so I know some of you don't like any Final Fantasies after FFX. Well, here's a topic to discuss about your favourite Final Fantasy boss themes. Me being the lazy git I am, instead of typing it down, I'll give y'all a video I made a long while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2yQwT2vtw
I've always like the generic boss themes in FFVI and FFVII
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Absolute favorite is the Atma Weapon boss theme from FF6.
This has always been my favorite one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOn3RWVtUEI&feature=related

And by the way, that's an awesome arrange.
Coming up next: top ten ff7 parts where you should use phoenix downs....
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Hey wow. Not too bad overall. Thank god One-Winged Angel was nowhere to be heard.
What's wrong with One Winged Angel? I know it's way over praised but it actually is a pretty good piece of music.

The best one is the FFXIII Boss Theme. Had such a neat vibe using those organs and synths.
My favorite has always been Battle with Gilgamesh/Battle on the Big Bridge from FFV(Not the Black Mages version, the original).

And who could forget Otherworld from FFX?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I thought the One Winged Angel was alright ... I dunno, it felt too overdramatic. I vastly prefer Jenova over it. I really loved that "echo"-sound in the tune. I'd go as far as saying Jenova is one of my favorite FF boss themes. I kind of liked Kefka's theme at the very end of FF6 and I liked the FF5 boss battle theme, too. Also, I know that this is more of a battle theme, but Laguna's song in FF8 was pretty badass too.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=FyreX link=topic=1633.msg26685#msg26685 date=1218134357
And who could forget Otherworld from FFX?
Me. It's an awful rock song.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
FFI. Yes, Garland. Get over it. Without FFI, there is no FF, so I win.
Pages: 1