MASTER CARD SECURE CODE?

Pages: 1
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I recently was able to get the money I needed to be able to purchase RMVX ACE and I wanted to do it through the store front on here since I think I remember reading that that way you guys get some money from it to keep the servers going.

But when I go to checkout, after I've entered in all my info a thing called MasterCard Secure Code pops up asking me to enter in more info?

It looks like this:

Is there any way to get around this? Should it be there? Is it a safe thing?

Right now I just don't feel comfortable giving it my social security number at all...
A Paypal account should work, right? They're a secure site and accepted most anywhere.
Ebeth
Oh duh, I didn't think about that. Thank you so much!
Yes, get paypal. Then you can transfer money between other paypal members. People use it when they do art commissions and stuff.
Ebeth
author=Link_2112
Yes, get paypal. Then you can transfer money between other paypal members. People use it when they do art commissions and stuff.

Yeah I have a paypal account, but for some dumb reason it never crossed my mind to use it for this.

Anyway I did use it and I now have Ace! *screams and hyperventilates*
I fucking love Paypal. so convenient. I bought a used ASUS tablet from it from Touchfuzzy, sent Holbert cashmonies to buy me a USA-only SWTOR timecard (to score a cool bonus pet), use it to buy games on Steam to give away on RMN, and more!

I think I saw that I can now (finally) link my paypal with my GooglePlay account (which means trouble... microtransactions will kill me! I have no self control)

Also, if you bought it through the RMN store, I can award you with recognition. One sec...
author=Ebeth
Anyway I did use it and I now have Ace! *screams and hyperventilates*

Welcome to the club. Have fun relearning how to RM! I don't like the way Ace does event code. You might want to learn some basic RGSS so you can actually do the things you want to do, and could do in 2k3 :/
Pages: 1