LEGACIES OF DONDORION - DEFENSE OF FAVORIAN

Pages: 1
I have a question about this.

When you defend Favorian, the first battle is after you selected your 4 answers.
On the way to the cannons, there is a tower.
This tower has a boss at the top, and contains several chests, with a total of 2 Tomes.

The problem:
IF you do this tower, there is just not enough time left to disable the cannons in the 6 minutes available.
And once you disable the last cannon, you cannot go back to the tower.

The question:
Will it be possible later to come back to this area to do the tower (maybe after the battles are ended), or was the tower simply a red herring ?
Do we need a LoD subforum?
Ask Harmonic :D

But maybe yes, long games always tend to attract more questions than short ones.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=kentona link=topic=1636.msg25774#msg25774 date=1217433290
Do we need a LoD subforum?

Seen my comment page lately? :o

Fafhred: There is time to do everything. Yes, it is difficult and you have to be fast. You don't have to do everything though.

You cannot go back to the favorian battle maps later. Sorry!
Ha ha! Ir probably SHOULD have it's own sub-forum!

Man...I wonder what having so many fans of your game feels like? And what it's like gettin' asked so many questions about your game!? People are interested! -dies-

I have one fan (I think) and that makes me happy! What does more than that feel like? :D

Ku fu fu fu.

author=harmonic link=topic=1636.msg25813#msg25813 date=1217465713
Fafhred: There is time to do everything. Yes, it is difficult and you have to be fast. You don't have to do everything though.

You cannot go back to the favorian battle maps later. Sorry!
Well, I tried enough times, so I have to disagree: it is NOT possible.
Just the interface itself eats about 10 to 15 seconds at the end of each battle, displaying the battle report, and you cannot accelerate it.

So I will just do without those 2 tomes...

author=Ephiam link=topic=1636.msg25815#msg25815 date=1217467963
Ha ha! Ir probably SHOULD have it's own sub-forum!

Man...I wonder what having so many fans of your game feels like? And what it's like gettin' asked so many questions about your game!? People are interested! -dies-

I have one fan (I think) and that makes me happy! What does more than that feel like? :D

Ku fu fu fu.

Ephiam, I tried to download your game, but it is on FileFront.
FileFront USED to work for me, but they changed something about a year ago, and now no download at all is possible from them, for me.
I was told on another forum that it is an issue shared by other FireFox users.
And IE is not an option, I banned this piece of crap years ago, NOT going to use it.
It is most definitely possible. I did this myself when playing the game ages ago.
Ha ha, don't worry about it. Maybe I'll upload it on some other hosting site when the game is done, but nothing yet! besides, I wasn't trying to get at why I don't have any fans or anything (or whatever anyone may derive from what I previously said that relates to something similar), I'm just wondering what it'd feel like.

I'm glad dondorian is gettin' all of this attention! Besides, harmonic made me my boss music. =B
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=Ephiam link=topic=1636.msg25815#msg25815 date=1217467963

I could do without the "Harmonix you need to lern how to balance gaemz" but other than that i'm glad so many people enjoy it. The game really picks up after that favorian battle, faf. LoD's beginning is weak compared to its middle.
Hamarotix, yuo need to lern to balance you're gaems. Its not right t ohave so many questoins.
Pages: 1