I'M TOO LAZY TO MAKE A NON-GENERIC INTRODUCTION TITLE!

Pages: 1
For some reason whenever I read introductions the little reading voice in my head makes it sound like a dating profile and it freaks me out, so I'm kinda weirded out writing this. Alrighty, let's begin. Hi, I'm Tsutanai! I was on RRR and it was pretty much all I did all day every day for several years. I didn't even post anything worthwhile either, just nonsense in the cesspool/playground which I'm pretty sure is what I'll end up doing here too, but slightly less stupid I hope. That's all I can really think of writing since I suck at describing myself. I suppose I could describe myself as if I was someone else describing me but that doesn't really work because only I can accurately describe myself since I am the only person that is me and you shouldn't define yourself by how you are viewed by others. Except I can't describe myself so that just made everything I wrote pretty much pointless :/. Well, I just wasted like a minute of your time with pretty much nothing since my introduction doesn't actually introduce myself. Meh, doesn't really matter I guess. I'll just end this off by saying I look forward to seeing your random greetings so I can feel loved :)

What?! Smiley faces don't have pictures?! What is this nonsense?!
So if anybody ever needs some help on how to make a dating profile work, we'll rely on your knowledge!

Smiley faces without pictures are far superior to those as it makes pictures more worthwhile while at the same time not messing with your text structure!

Anyhow, welcome aboard! If you can't describe yourself, describe what kind of person you'd like to be. That would say more about you than most descriptions anyway!

Well, I feel grossly unintroduced after reading that. :P You could have at least mentioned how you feel about turnips. Or owls. I guess those are quasi-popular around here. And that would have removed at least some of the mystery surrounding you.

ALSO: Welcome!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!

Am I terrible for almost putting in a "RMW"?
RRR = Reading RailRoad? Lovely~
"RMN: We're pretty sure we are your only option at this point."

Welcome to the last refuge on the internet.
author=Kylaila
Anyhow, welcome aboard! If you can't describe yourself, describe what kind of person you'd like to be. That would say more about you than most descriptions anyway!

Alright, I'll try that! I want to be the kind of person who can perfectly describe themselves. Oh, and be the kind of person with superpowers.

author=AlphaOmega247
Well, I feel grossly unintroduced after reading that. :P You could have at least mentioned how you feel about turnips. Or owls. I guess those are quasi-popular around here. And that would have removed at least some of the mystery surrounding you.

I don't like turnips because I spent probably around 13 years thinking it was pronounced turnup and they don't taste very good either, I like owls though.

As for everyone else, thank you for the welcomes :)
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Tsutanai
I like owls though.

Hm...? Oh! Oh sorry, hehehe I didn't find this...

ehm lowers wings welcome to RMN.

Enjoy owls! Oh, and post lots. We need more of those, and YOU need more Makerscore!
Hope to it then!
This is not a generic welcoming.
And neither is this a gwneric encouragement to contribute lots.

Finally, this is not a generic smiley face
(_:(|)

Ps. The way you said it, you don't like eating turnips but like (eating) owls.
Owls without apostrophes are better, though.

And I actually have no opinion on turnips, because I don't think I've ever had one.
author=karins_soulkeeper
This is not a generic welcoming.
Ps. The way you said it, you don't like eating turnips but like (eating) owls.

Whoops! I've always had trouble with punctuation, I thought I got better though :(

author=AlphaOmega247

Is that a reference to his avatar? If so, I agree 100%. It is super annoying with that apostrophe there!
author=Tsutanai
author=AlphaOmega247
Is that a reference to his avatar? If so, I agree 100%. It is super annoying with that apostrophe there!

I think that was the point of seiromem's avatar: to diss grammar freaks ;p
author=karins_soulkeeper
I think that was the point of seiromem's avatar: to diss grammar freaks ;p
Woah! Woah! People should know better than to disrespect me! I command a great deal of respect. Respect that was bestowed upon me by the Arishok himself in Dragon Age 2. I'm sure that once he sees the error in his ways, seiromem will humbly remove the offending apostrophe. If not, the only course of action is going to have to be an intervention. :P
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
It took me a while to actually remember who you are.

Welcome to RMN, it seems like a lot of former RRR peeps are migrating here, which is good. :)
You found your way over here too! Excellent! n_n WELCOME WELCOME!! Good to see another familiar face!!
Pages: 1