HOW TO REMOVE DYNRPG FROM MY GAME?

Pages: 1
I don't really need it, and it's causing more troubles then else to me...so how can I disinstall the program from my game folder?
First off: look at the top of your browser, below the address bar, and look into your damn Mailbox.

author=Stitched
...so how can I disinstall the program from my game folder?

Create a new project and move the new RPG_RT.exe into that 'game folder' you mentioned, replacing the old file.

author=Stitched
I don't really need it

So... you asked two questions and you were pleased with the half-knowledge you received, believing others that the stuff you asked for can't be done? Great...

author=Stitched
it's causing more troubles

And what are those troubles?
Ok...I feel ashamed saying this, but the problem is that when I export it I can't play it. It says "dynloader.dll" could not be loaded.
I would like the game to be as easy to be played as possible, I don't want people to download multiple programs in order to play my "stupid game".

And now I feel stupid for having lied.

And I forgot to thank you for that, but I already saw the notifications.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
:::cringes::: Only one way, buddy. Copy all of your pertinent files into a new project and delete the old one.

But...from what you say, it sounds like you installed it directly onto RM2K3. You're not supposed to do that. If that's what you did, you need to uninstall and reinstall RM2K3. That's the only way. Installing it directly to RM2K3 causes all kinds of fuck ups, such as the system not recognizing your game so you can't play, your scripts not working and all kinds of shit.

You're supposed to install it onto the individual projects. Then it does all kinds of wonderful things, such as let you add C++ scripts to your game. It raises all of the programs limits. For example, RM2K3's maximum allowance of pictures is 50. DynRPG raises the picture limit to 5000 (I use that to make animated movies.). And if you don't want to use it's features, installing it changes absolutely nothing about what you're doing.

Really kind of sounds like you installed it onto RM2K3 instead of your individual project. Save your project folder in your documents, uninstall and reinstall RM2K3. That's all you can do.

Edit:

author=Stitched
when I export it I can't play it. It says "dynloader.dll" could not be loaded.

Yeah, you installed it directly onto RM2K3 instead of your project folder. Don't worry. I did the same thing my first time.
bugmenot's process worked. Thank you.
And thank you anyway, painotm.

Sorry if I've been kinda of a douchebag.
author=Stitched
when I export it I can't play it
You mean the "create gamedisk" feature next to the close and save buttons in the RPG Maker? Use WinRAR, ZIP or 7-ZIP on your game folder to get all files into something that you can then export. It's no biggie. File names will never be messed up that way, too.

Or are you exporting onto a different OS?

author=pianotm
Edit:

author=Stitched
There's a high chance the "dynloader.dll" is not in the (exported) project's folder.
author=bugmenot
Or are you exporting onto a different OS?

That means from Pc to Mac or similiar?
If that's the case, then the answer is no.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=bugmenot
author=pianotm
Edit:

author=Stitched

There's a high chance the "dynloader.dll" is not in the (exported) project's folder.

And that's exactly what happens when you install the DynRPG plugin to RM2K3 instead of the project folder, and copying the file to the folder doesn't help. It doesn't fix it. I spent a week pulling my hair out over it.
Pages: 1