HELLO :)

Pages: first 12 next last
Aloha, thought I'd drop in and say hi. =)
Hey! Can you tell us a little (a lot) about yourself?
Aloha! Hope you like it here, tell us all about yourself, we're nosy!
Welcome, to RMN! I don't want to sound like a parrot, but the third time's the charm Tell us about yourself!
Oki doki.

My name is jon, im 24 and I'm a computer science graduate. I used to be pretty well known in the community as the owner of rpg2knet.com - these days i run an irc network, play around with the XNA framework, that sort of thing.

I got into RPG Maker 95 in 1998 when I stumbled across it by accident, whilst I was running an RPG ROMs webpage. In 1999 I started rpg2knet (then as rpg2000) and I've just gone from there, really.

I have not released any notable games. My webpages always take up all my time, so I don't really have much time to dedicate to programming games, but I'm always interested in helping others.

Hope that helps :]

***EDIT***

Oh, and some of the people here might remember me from RPG Guild on dynastynet, which I helped run a long time ago with Rusty i think it was...? and a few others. WIP will probably remember, although we are talking *years* ago.
author=squirrel_ link=topic=1638.msg25848#msg25848 date=1217502938
Oki doki.

My name is jon, im 24 and I'm a computer science graduate. I used to be pretty well known in the community as the owner of rpg2knet.com - these days i run an irc network, play around with the XNA framework, that sort of thing.

I got into RPG Maker 95 in 1998 when I stumbled across it by accident, whilst I was running an RPG ROMs webpage. In 1999 I started rpg2knet (then as rpg2000) and I've just gone from there, really.

I have not released any notable games. My webpages always take up all my time, so I don't really have much time to dedicate to programming games, but I'm always interested in helping others.

Hope that helps :]

***EDIT***

Oh, and some of the people here might remember me from RPG Guild on dynastynet, which I helped run a long time ago with Rusty i think it was...? and a few others. WIP will probably remember, although we are talking *years* ago.

Hey. Hope you like it here.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
squirrel is rad.
Hooray for squirrel, he is the figurative "man", and not in the pejorative proletarian sense.
There's nothing wrong with the blue-collar, beer-drinking, football-lovin' man.

Welcome to RMN! Post lots!
Post lots? I'll certainly try :]
I have taken to idling/lurking in your IRC channel also.
@squirrel_: Welcome to the forum man, hope you enjoy yourselves.
thanks.
I was shocked to find my nick "squirrel" taken hence the underscore! ah well.
perhaps I'll chat in your irc channel tonight, if im not busy :]
You won't remember me but I remember you!

Welcome Squirrel.
Wow sounds like you have a bit of a portfolio, haha. Welcome.
Welcome to RMN, and in the words of Kentona
author=kentona link=topic=1638.msg25861#msg25861 date=1217520404
Post lots!
I will sound creepy for knowing this, but I'm pretty sure your usual user name is taken because it was yours about 2 years ago.
Nah, it isn't me. I've never had an e-mail address remotely like the one belonging to the 'squirrel' registered on this site. No matter :]
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I should wipe out that old account because I can do that!
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
WELCOME! and all that introduction, hope you have a good time here!
author=WIP link=topic=1638.msg26314#msg26314 date=1217862928
I should wipe out that old account because I can do that!

well I guess you could... I don't mind too much each way since the other squirrel doesn't post, so I doubt we'll get mixed up.

@Noblemannick, I will! ;D
Pages: first 12 next last