PUMPKIN STATS LATTE

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Ah, that makes sense, thanks Lib.
Looks like it was a slow month for discussion on game pages.
Wait, did I hear that right, Addit? Was that a job offer?

I'd be all in for singing some stuff about games, but I'd hope there isn't too much coming up in the near future. I'll be pretty busy until december. Although .. oh yeah .. abitur. Welp.

I still might finish that one charset I was working on thanks to the extended deadline for the MOG events.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
If there is a mapping event in November, would it have any connection to the MaMaMa series? I think that approach would work better than what's been done with it in the past. Particularly since there would be achievements (Ergo, bonus makerscore. Beautiful, beautiful makerscore!) involved.
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/16395/

so here's that video review event everyone was clamoring for
nhubi
Do three people a clamour make?
author=Marrend
If there is a mapping event in November, would it have any connection to the MaMaMa series? I think that approach would work better than what's been done with it in the past. Particularly since there would be achievements (Ergo, bonus makerscore. Beautiful, beautiful makerscore!) involved.

No. I'm holding off of MaMa for the moment. I'll let people know about it when it's back in swing, though, so you won't miss out.

That said, a mapping event in and of itself could be a thing if enough people think it's a good idea.
I'm in for a mapping event if it does materialise. =)
Late.

I guess I have been less active last month, and it seems that this'll be like this for the rest of the sem. Seeing as how tutorials are rather slow, I think I'll pop the occassional down there. I'd start with the stuff I learned after trying to break VXAce :3

Edit> And so it begins...

Top bandwidth users in September. When you take out the VX Ace RTP, the remaining 9 games represent 1.2TB of bandwidth - about 1/5 of the site's total 5TB of bandwidth in September.

Pom is only about 60MB but generated 133GB of bandwidth usage in September which is ~2,217 downloads.
Why not link to an offsite RTP? Save on bandwidth.
>.>
<.<
Link to RMW's RTP...?
<.<
>.>
author=Link_2112
Why not link to an offsite RTP? Save on bandwidth.

If we paid anything for our bandwidth, we probably would.
I dunno. Doesn't enterbrain have a site for that?

Oh, well...maybe it would make the site run faster? It can get kind of molassesy at times.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
nhubi is going to pass me in reviews before the end of the year, and possibly before the end of the month.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Sometimes I think I want to get back into reviewing. Then I remember all the EVERYTHING ELSE I have to do. >_<
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=halibabica
Sometimes I think I want to get back into reviewing. Then I remember all the EVERYTHING ELSE I have to do. >_<

Ditto.
nhubi
author=Solitayre
nhubi is going to pass me in reviews before the end of the year, and possibly before the end of the month.

Not the end of the month, that recent batch were all relatively short, I'm currently playing a 10+ hour one, so I think Christmas is more likely.

Then again you just have to do a few to keep ahead, and Liberty is gearing up for her IGMC rush, so who knows.

author=Link_2112
Impeach Solitayre. nhubi '14

XD, I don't think there is grounds for that, but nice to know I have your vote...if I was, well, running for something.

author=TungerManU
Deny all his reviews beyond the 84th.

Now that could get you impeached.