PUMPKIN STATS LATTE

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Yes..but..just no. Really, no.
B-But Berry-delicious Latte with a half-twist of LEMON!!!

(Seriously, we don't have Starbucks in Australia. At least I assume we don't. I've never seen one. And they sound disgusting anyway.)
nhubi
Berry and Lemon, good for cheesecake, bad for coffee :)

Yes there is

They built one on Lygon street, the coffee capital of Australia. To say it didn't do well is an understatement.
Ahahaha! That is probably why they didn't spread like a disease here. Australian's are picky about coffee/tea. We're like the English when it comes to tea, except we also bleed coffee. If someone doesn't drink coffee, they drink tea instead and vice versa (all of us drink Milo though. That is the true beverage of an Australian).

(If you've never had Milo it is hot/cold beverage of malted-choco-energy-goodness and there are places you can buy it online. Do so. Do sooooooo.)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The flavored coffees are really good though. Like, they're the only way I can drink coffee.

They'd be even better if they removed the coffee and were just a milkshake though. That's all I really want. A caffeinated strawberry milkshake.

Why don't they sell caffeinated versions of all sorts of foods and drinks? If Chick-Fil-A started caffeinating its chicken sandwiches I would never stop eating them. Put caffeine in all the meals and nicotine in all the desserts.
I thought I liked coffee, but it turns out I just liked cream and sugar.
Lol, this went off-topic real quickly. Anyhoo, Milo was my childhood drink. :D
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I started off drinking black coffee and now I really like how intense it tastes. I almost never want cream and sugar in coffee, but I do love those really sweet mochas with all the caramel and whipped cream.
author=Liberty
Australian's are picky about coffee/tea. We're like the English when it comes to tea, except we also bleed coffee.

One of the things I loved about visiting Australia. So much variety in the coffee shops, and then the types of coffee each shop offers. It's a wild wonderland compared to Canada's "Large Black, please". When I retire, I might move out there just to indulge my caffeine addiction with total reckless abandon.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I don't drink coffee! Though I am somewhat of a hot chocolate gourmet.
I don't do coffee, either (I like the smell, but the taste is just dreadful). It really is hot chocolate all the way for me. And it has to be dark chocolate. My refined palate won't accept anything less.

author=Dyhalto
It's a wild wonderland compared to Canada's "Large Black, please".
Large, black, and from Timmy Ho's. I've seen it with my own eyes. Don't deny it. I think that PBS is making a Nature documentary about the great Canadian migration to Tim Horton's every morning. :P
Oh yes, hot chocolate is my drink of choice~ I kinda over sweeten it though so when people want to try my drink they end up spitting it out. I like it that way~
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
There are two Starbucks on Swanston street as well, Libby, and the one closer to Melbourne Central seems to be doing pretty well.

Nothing can beat the Rialto Tower's coffee, though. Nothing.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Nhubi is at 83 reviews.

Now, I have some options here.

A. Start reviewing again.

B. Deny all of Nhubi's reviews from this day forward.

Hmm. Choices.
C. Bait him into doing something that gets him banned.
nhubi
D. None of the above :)

Seriously Soli I think you may have called it, I might just pass you before the end of the month. Well you know as long as A, B & C aren't actually done. Though I'd be happy to see A.

I could stop for a good enough incentive, just saying.
E. I shut down RMN forever
nhubi
Oh, shite.

Ok, fine. Sheesh people if you wanted me to stop you just had to ask.

ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ ɴᴏ.
Good. It's no fun if there's no competition~

(Says the person who still has a ton of reviews to write to even get close. Apparently most of the games are not on RMN so my chance to hit the 100 mark first is kaput. WELP!)
author=Liberty
(Says the person who still has a ton of reviews to write to even get close.

Does that happen before or after you finish our Level Up! characters :D