THE BAN GAME

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I ban TangledLion for being the first one to post on this page.
I ban Pianotm for being the second one to post on this page.
I ban TangledLion for crossing the street without looking both ways.
pianotm
I ban AlphaOmega247 for making an assumption about TangledLion that is probably true, but he has no way of verifying without TangledLion actually telling him, and now I've gone and given the next poster an excellent reason to ban me.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I ban pianotm because he can't count to muffin.
pianotm
I ban Corfaisus for not watching the Muppet Show right now.
Banned for banning him for not watching the Muppet Show. Even though if he was watching it he couldn't post at that time and if he did post while watching then he wasn't paying full attention to the show and should have been banned for that.
I ban Tsutanai for... well, he knows why!
I ban Tsutanai for remarking my stupidity of not looking at her profile before making my previous post.
I ban Tsutanai for banning me for looking at her profile like if I was some kind of pervert (which I'm not!).
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I ban Ilan14 for being a pervert.
I ban Corfaisus because I already told I'm not a pervert!
I Ban Ilan14 for claiming he is not a pervert, When the game he has featured on his profile has a scantily-clad girl as the prime image... 0_o

EDIT: Oops, my bad, sorry for being insensitive dude, Didn't know it was canceled...
pianotm
I ban TangledLion for being insensitive.
@TangledLion: Nah, it's okay! No worries.

I ban pianotm for cheating when playing poker... unless you don't play poker, so in that case, I ban you for NOT playing poker!
I ban Ilan for being banned eight times, counting this one, and not understanding the message!
pianotm
I ban JJJ7 for sending cryptic messages involving the number eight.

@Ilan14 no, I don't play poker. I might if I had money to throw around. Actually on the rare occasions I do gamble, I prefer Blackjack.