THE BAN GAME

:_: I meant I didn't know when he accused you of cheating at it. I read it, never mind, I'm dumb.

I ban pianotm for having the same dude who is on the sergeant Pepper album as a profile pic.
I ban MajoracanKing for... .... ....I don't think I can ban someone who thinks I've come up with the most awesome quote ever. I need loyal minions to boost my ego. Bah, I can still ban him for trying to take all of my hardly earned cash, though.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I ban AlphaOmega247 for hardly earning his cash.
Get it 'cause you are hardly earning it. xD

I ban paino man for not getting that sergeant pepper joke (at least I think he didn't get it)

pianotm
I ban MajorcanKing for noticing Aleister Crowley on the cover of Sg. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band but not noticing Marilyn Monroe, the Monkees, Albert Einstein, Shirley Temple (on the cover twice, you can't see the second one in this lousy scan but she's right behind Ringo), W. C. Fields ("Of course I like childern; if they're properly cooked!"), Edgar Allen Poe, or Carl Jung. (There's just so many brilliant people on this cover...Lewis Carrol, H. G. Wells, Sri Yukteswar Giri and on and on...)
I ban pianotm for saving 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico. (Could've done it on esurance for half that amount of time!)

author=MajoracanKing
Get it 'cause you are hardly earning it. xD
Yeah, I hardly earn my fat stacks of cash, and then I have to turn around and spend it all on you. It's like I inherited a kid from a long-lost relative. :P
I ban Alpha for discovering me to be his long lost heritage.

author=pianotm
I ban MajorcanKing for noticing Aleister Crowley on the cover of Sg. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band but not noticing Marilyn Monroe, the Monkees, Albert Einstein, Shirley Temple (on the cover twice, you can't see the second one in this lousy scan but she's right behind Ringo), W. C. Fields ("Of course I like childern; if they're properly cooked!"), Edgar Allen Poe, or Carl Jung. (There's just so many brilliant people on this cover...Lewis Carrol, H. G. Wells, Sri Yukteswar Giri and on and on...)

I noticed most of those people, but they were irrelevant to your profile pic.

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I ban MajoracanKing for not asking Alpha about his E-dad when they're both related.
I ban seiromem for being rude.
I ban JJJ7 for not taking any of my shifts at work. Hah! You should have known that would come back to haunt you!

I ban alphaomega247 for not happily taking all the hours he can get, so he can earn me all the money possible.
I ban MajoracanKing for going on adventures with Alpha and not invite me.
pianotm
I ban JJJ7 for not doing his laundry.
I Ban Pianotm for having a musical instrument in his name! Doesn't he know I have Mild Tone-Deafness?
pianotm
I ban TangledLion for not appreciating this exquisite piece.

Why does everybody want to go on adventures with me? Seriously, an adventure with me would probably feature an exciting trek to the couch, followed by some quality time with your video game controller of choice. XD

Anyway, I ban pianotm for wearing that ugly suit in the video.
I ban AlphaOmega247 for understimating his adventures.
I ban llan14 for not wearing pajamas. I mean, I don't, but others really should.
pianotm
(Not me in the video. That is Russian concert artist, Evgeny Kissin.)

I ban MajorcanKing for going on adventures with AlphaOmega247.
I ban Pianotm for assuming Mild tone deafness means I can't Appreciate music, It just means I can't Replicate it without sounding horrible...