THE BAN GAME

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I ban seiromem for invoking eternal suffering.
I ban pianotm for not banning seiromem for implying I would steal his cookies, Unless they were homemade with special steps taken I would have a severe allergic reaction due to the fact that most cookies have soy.

pianotm should have read my mind and Banned seiromem for THAT reason.
pianotm
I ban TangledLion for not realizing that I make my own cookies from scratch, and I do not use soy, and therefore not stealing cookies from me.
I ban pianotm for not giving me baking tips sooner. Though I did successfully make brownies the other day. From a box. But I still count that as a victory after those awful cookies.
pianotm
I ban AlphaOmega247 for not starting his baking career with biscuits. They're so easy, a child could do them and they really are an essential baking starter.

2 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of milk or buttermilk
a dash of salt
a teaspoon of honey
a half stick of butter (softened)
if you want, add a teaspoon each of baking powder and baking soda (these are stabilizers) but they're not really necessary.

Mix well in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon, tear off pieces of the dough and drop on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart and bake at 400 until golden brown.
I ban pianotm for not elaborating how big a dash is.
I ban MajoracanKing for not having measuring spoons labeled "pinch," "dash," and "smidgen." I do. ^_^
I ban AlphaOmega for not having Gamma in his username.
I ban AlphaOmega for not having Gamma in his username.
I ban christamoose for not noticing his double post...
I ban TangledLion for noticing my double post whence I did not.
I ban Christamoose for banning me TWICE. That's some nerve you've got there, sir or ma'am.
I ban AlphaOmega for having a 2 in his name.
pianotm
I ban AlphaOmega247 for having spoons labeled pinch, dash, and smidgen.
pianotm
I ban Christamoose for balancing an ornament in his/her nose.
I ban Pianotm for not telling me what the TM is if it's not a trademark.
pianotm
I ban MajoracanKing for not knowing that the TM are the initials of my first and last names.
I Ban Pianotm For Wasting His Opportunity to be the last poster on this thread for 6 months by simply banning someone for not being a creepy stalker that knows his initials.

Also, Yes I Just Necro-Posted My own Game... Deal with it (⌐■_■)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Okay then. TangledLion, I hereby ban you for unnecessarily capitalising lots of words.

Oh, and also for necroposting in this old thread.