[POLL] FAVORITE LINK INCARNATION

Poll

Which of the following is your favorite incarnation of Link from Legend of Zelda? (They're not in any specific order by the way) - Results

Twilight Princess Incarnation
16%
Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask Incarnation
21%
Skyward Sword Incarnation
2%
Toon Link incarnation (Spirit Tracks, Wind Waker, Four Swords etc.)
35%
A Link Between Worlds Incarnation
5%
The Legend of Zelda Incarnation (the original game)
18%

Pages: first 123 next last
So, I was just curious. Zelda games are pretty well known. Every game seems to have a different incarnation of Link. (Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask are pretty much the same) And it's not really important, but I want to know. I din't add all the incarnations, just some of my all time favorites.

May the Triforce be with you
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
As much as I love all of the games, I'm going to have go with the original.
Where's Minish Cap on this list?

What? I liked that game.
This is .. hard.
Except Toon Link. I hate him. I fucking hate him.

I'll go with Twilight Princess. I love Majora's Mask, but the wolf form was so very satisfying.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Do you have any idea how tempting it was to write "Who's Link?"

But I would have been run out of this community on a rail.
^ Yes you would. :)

I may not be the biggest fan of the Wind Waker, but I do like Toon Link as a whole. The multitude of the many different expressions that he makes during certain situations gives me the occasional chuckle. Also, I like how his hair sticks up all the time whenever your running around.

Man, I really gotta play the Wind Waker again someday. It's just that I can't stand the whole sailing part; it's so boring. >_<
Which option is LttP Link? The bottom one? Because that's my personal favourite.
Original, because well....

But yeah, there are a few missing. There's CDI Link, LttP Link, cartoon show Link (who is saying 'well excuuuuuuse me karmakakes' right now)

Is Four Swords Link really Toon Link? Four swords on GBA came out before Wind Waker. Then Wind Waker. Then a stand alone Four Swords game. I would think that Four Swords and LttP Link are in their own group.

(see what you started? xD)

OH, I thought of another one. Super Smash Bros Link. and Gameboy Link!
Who's Link is it anyways?

WW Link is best Link
It's nice to be appreciated.

edit: hahah GRS. I read that, and thought 'way to repeat a joke' and then I actually got it.
author=Link_2112
OH, I thought of another one. Super Smash Bros Link. and Gameboy Link!

I think Gameboy Link is LttP Link if you go by the official timeline or whatever. Anyhoo, I have to go with OoT Link...cuz' nostalgia I guess. Also since Majora's Mask is a thing.
I was thinking that it's based on their look. So LA, OoT and OoS. LttP and FS.
Obviously, I love the way Link looks in Hyrule Warriors, but I've yet to actually play the game. Out of the choices available, Toon Link is probably my favorite, mostly because of The Wind Waker. He's got some real personality in that game that's absent in most of the others.

If we're going by design, I would count Four Swords/Four Swords Adventures Link as Toon Link; all of the official artwork depicts the various Links in the toon style, even if the games themselves skew closer to A Link to the Past. If we're going by the timeline, I'll probably just go cross-eyed.
Minish cap is pretty much Toon Link. And I love Link in HW. In fact, I love Link in general LOL
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I choose Toon Link. I love drawing him! So fun!
author=Dudesoft
I choose Toon Link. I love drawing him! So fun!
That is sweet, Dude. I want to make that game.
I reckon there ain't enough room for the two of us in this here kingdom, Ganondorf.

*sips milk*

Eldin Bridge. High noon.
It's a close call between toon Link and OoT Link... I like how OoT Link(i'm talking about the big nosed one, not the pretty remake Link) seems to always be completely clueless.

I liked Toon Link right from the beginning. As someone said, he's got more personality than others. Art style is beautiful too.

As a side note, I'm not too keen on how Link looks in ZeldaU. But I'll wait to see more before passing final judgement.
Pages: first 123 next last