[POLL] WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE RMN STAFF MEMBER?

Poll

Who is your favorite RMN staff member? - Results

kentona
41%
Liberty
32%
Deckiller
6%
GreatRedSpirit
4%
Shinan
6%
Solitayre
8%

Pages: first 123 next last
I choose shadow admin Ankylo!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
The Lord AREMEN, isn't he the ultimate Admin?
Ankylo* deserves a mention.
Still, the overlord rules all.
I choose kentona because of his semi-elusive nature and habit of randomly appearing somewhere to make a witty remark before disappearing into a puff of smoke.
author=GreatRedSpirit
seconded. RMN would be dead without him.
author=kentona
author=GreatRedSpirit
seconded. RMN would be dead without him.

Except ankylo hasn't made it possible to edit polls yet...
No no, you just want to stay true to your title every now and then. Admit it.
Don't blame me for not including ankylo as an 'admin'

Current Administration
kentona

Current owner and operator of RMN. Likes hockey.

Deckiller

Redactor-in-Chief. He manages the games submission queue as well as site moderation and acts as a backup administrator. This guy used to be a Wikipedia moderator, so don't cross him!

GreatRedSpirit

Site moderation and all around cool guy.

Shinan

Head of our Europeon operations, plus site moderation.

Solitayre

Editor-in-Chief. He manages the review submission queue. No reviews get through without his sayso! He also has moderation powers, because most people assumed he had them anyway.

Liberty

Head of our Australian operations, plus site moderation. She also has an awesome accent.

Past Administration
rcholbert

The past owner and operator of RMN and the founding father of RMN. He paid out of pocket to fund this site for years. He has recently stepped down from the RM scene.

ankylo

Server management and programmer and founding member. He was the man behind the curtain setting up the webservers and even to this day he helps out with server management and bug fixes. If he ever left, RMN would be screwed.

I went by the books. This is an official poll, afterall.
Also, yes. I'm not an admin.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
This poll...

There is a time and a place to speak and a time and a place to keep your mouth shut...aw fuck it. Libby is too awesome for me not to vote for.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I expected this to be Kentona vs. WIP vs. rcholbert. Moderators are not admins!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Administrator, from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary...

ad·min·is·tra·tor noun \əd-ˈmi-nə-ˌstrā-tər, -ˌstrā-ˌtȯr\ : a person whose job is to manage a company, school, or other organization

: a person who controls the use of something (such as property or money)

Full Definition of ADMINISTRATOR
1: a person legally vested with the right of administration of an estate
2a : one who administers especially business, school, or governmental affairs b : a priest appointed to administer a diocese or parish temporarily

The moderators manage RMN, an organization, and are paid to do so, thus legally vested, and therefore fall under the definition of "administrator" or "admin".
author=pianotm
Administrator, from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary...

ad·min·is·tra·tor noun \əd-ˈmi-nə-ˌstrā-tər, -ˌstrā-ˌtȯr\ : a person whose job is to manage a company, school, or other organization

: a person who controls the use of something (such as property or money)

Full Definition of ADMINISTRATOR
1: a person legally vested with the right of administration of an estate
2a : one who administers especially business, school, or governmental affairs b : a priest appointed to administer a diocese or parish temporarily

The moderators manage RMN, an organization, and are paid to do so, thus legally vested, and therefore fall under the definition of "administrator" or "admin".

ha! no one is getting paid. Jokes on you... no wait... it's on us :'(

And going by the strictest sense here at RMN (users who belong or have belonged to the Administrators usergroup), the admins are:

WIP
rcholbert
ankylo
Karsuman
kentona

The current staff is:

kentona - Administrator
Deckiller - Manager
ankylo - Developer
Solitayre - Editor
Clyve - Staff
Shinan - Staff
GreatRedSpirit - Staff
Liberty - Staff
Archeia_Nessiah - Contributor
halibabica - Contributor
Happy - Contributor
Sated - Contributor
NewBlack - Contributor

I should probably add Yellow Magic to my crew, seeing as how he heads up the IRC channel.
I'm biased because I consider myself Libby's friend but even if I wasn't she's funny and is pretty good at telling people the way things are. No beating around the bush! Decky, Soli and kentona were all close though~
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Gourd_Clae
I'm biased because I consider myself Libby's friend but even if I wasn't she's funny and is pretty good at telling people the way things are. No beating around the bush! Decky, Soli and kentona were all close though~

There is only one moderator who frequently plays mafia with us! :D
But you're right, even if she didn't, she's awesome all the same.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
What is a "contributer" staff member?

Someone who's not on staff but paid you a hundred bucks?
Voting? VOTING!?

I'm not going to be part of this stupid charade!
Besides we all know kentona isnotthe best.

But, yeah, I'm voting Liberty.
Pages: first 123 next last