[POLL] WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE RMN STAFF MEMBER?

Poll

Who is your favorite RMN staff member? - Results

kentona
41%
Liberty
32%
Deckiller
6%
GreatRedSpirit
4%
Shinan
6%
Solitayre
8%

Pages: first prev 123 last
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I'm probably still jealous I never got my shot at a staff position :\

Best staff at RMN hmmm... Kentona is probably the best admin I've seen for a website in the Rpg Maker community, plus he's just funny as hell. Plus know, love me some Hero's Realm. Liberty is well just an all around good person, which is sadly a rare thing these days.

Hell the fact that any of them have put up with my shit gives them points in my book. But I gotta give it to Liberty, only just though :D

People seem to have forgotten how awesome holb was though, I wonder how that guy is now?
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Holb saved this place after the whole WIP's bat and ball thing, he'll never be forgotten.
if you want to hang with holb and me, install SWTOR and join us on The Shadowlands server.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Can I choose 2...?
kentona and Liberty
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
There's a little something on all your noses...
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Was a toss up between great red and Lib, ultimately Lib and I have interacted so much I feel a vote in her favor is the only fair thing to do. (Here on RMN wasn't the first time we spoke.)
I Have to vote for kentona or he will ban me for slacking off so much in the last king of hyrule...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i agree craze is the best staff member ever

In all seriousness, it's very difficult for me to pick, since all of the staff members are very laid-back, hard-working folk that are completely deserving of respect. I really wish there was an 'All' option. :(
BizarreMonkey
Wait... what if we're all staff members??

Whoa dude.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
This poll is very biased and unfair. How can the rest of us be expected to compete with Liberty's accent?
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I love all the moderators pretty much equally, and I value them each for their contribution, but I find I have had very interesting talks with Shinan because of his love for film and his general good humour.

Liberty is passionate, lovely and a very hard worker. Kentona is sarcastic yet good-natured and actually pretty wise when he gets into it. I haven't seen Deckiller in a while but my talks with him were very deep and I got to know him quite well. I don't know GRS nor Solitayre that well, but I appreciate their moderation. Also, the unlisted staff and moderators do a fantastic job.
BizarreMonkey
author=Solitayre
This poll is very biased and unfair. How can the rest of us be expected to compete with Liberty's accent?
Git gud son.

Also You can't say I'm biased considering her and me are from the same place and also I've never heard her accent because we have enough trouble communicating on a forum, if we had... whatever you guys have done it'd be a nightmare theme park incident.
I can ask Kentona what the A stands for every time I see him on IRC, so that's a huge plus for him over the other staff.
Pages: first prev 123 last