[RM2K3] MAD SCIENTIST LAB CHIPSET

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Before I go to the trouble of drawing it, there wouldn't happen to be tileset of a mad scientist's lab complete with tesla coils and chemistry table available somewhere, would there?
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
The futuristic tile set has a few items that may be what you are looking for but I don't think it would have them all. Especially if you are looking for a more Victorian Era/Early Science feel.

Also, it's not free...and not for RM2K3, but you might be able to modify elements.

In the same vein SD-Arius may help
pianotm
Oh, yes. I can definitely use some of that. It doesn't necessarily have to be the Frankenstein lab but just for fun, I was going for that. No tesla coil, but that's a minor detail. I can make that in Gale. And I'm sure I've seen a table with distillers, test tubes, and beakers somewhere. If I want to get really fancy I can make some lightening charsets...

You know, VX Ace and the other cool stuff...I don't mind buying anything. It's simply a matter of having more important things to spend the money you do have on. For example, I had put a bit of money on my card to buy some stuff online. In the span of two days, I had to buy a new power supply for this computer (thank goddess, I thought the processor fried: when I opened it up and hit my power switch, my heart started beating normally again when I saw the supply sputter and die. The processor couldn't have cooked though, I've got a freon cooler fan on it.), antibiotics for my ear, and a new set of tires for my truck. Wow, so much for that nice Bismarck straight-razor I was looking at...
nhubi
I saw a alchemy lab table in one of the last games I played Veritas Lux Mea, it was VXA and I'm pretty sure it was the default tileset, it'll be one of the inside ones.

Anyway glad I could help.
I have these. If you need something less futuristic or steampunky, you could at least mix these tiles with the ones you want to use.

Outer:

Inner:
nhubi
Is that an immured skeleton? How very The Cask of Amontillado.
pianotm
How did I miss that post?

Edit: Yes, I love the skeletons!
Pages: 1