RMN FAMILY TREE

Pages: first prev 12 last
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Kentona. He didn't invite me in the traditional sense, but I joined so I could comment on Hero's Realm.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=AlphaOmega247
If you want the RTP taken care of, do it yourself!

*stomps feet*

That does it!!!---

*cracks open a cold one*
*doesn't bother fathering*
1. Nobody yet, I'm trying to get my boyfriend on here though. He's learning Ruby right now so I keep telling him he can probably get good help and/or support if he joins the community. Silly boy.

2. I don't know if he's here, someone from RRR lol. I don't remember his username, maybe Punk??? He's on my facebook along with my other RRR pals so he notified me of RRR's demise and recommended I come here.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

How...

I remembered of hearing a game called RPG Maker for the PSone and was wondering if they had a newer one or were coming out for one for are current console. At the time I had no idea that there were ones already on the computer. That's how I got Ace. After I finished my first game I looked around for how to post it and found RMN. So I didn't join until I actually finished something.
author=Dudesoft
That does it!!!---

*cracks open a cold one*
*doesn't bother fathering*
I feel so much better now that I have an unloving, uncaring e-father. It's everything I've always dreamed of. :P
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Nobody referred me to this site either. I was originally active on RRR and rmxp.org (HBgames now), and when those two started to go downhill I settled here. I don't even remember why I joined this site, or how I even heard about it, but I have no regrets.
If I remember correctly, I wandered here after playing this "something something" Fantasy Series that was hosted on a old website from the early 2000s which has slowly degraded by now and probably is on the wayback machine website. I didn't register on RMN for a long time until 2009.

I think all I did was type in RPG maker after playing that game, and I wanted to play more. Damn I really wish I could remember it.

The only thing I remember you play some bro-seph looking version of the standard hero sprite with the bandana, and it was a rpg maker 2000 game. You start off in a town that was quite urban looking. He had a boomerang as a starter weapon if I remember correctly.
Archeia found me on deviantart and told me to hurry and upload Antagonist here.

One of the best things that have happened to me since I started making games. *_*
I said : I WANT RPGS! And then I stumbled upon this site among others. And then I was bored and had time.
You know the rest.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
oh how I hope this obviously doomed endeavor leads to the most bafflingly complex flow chart ever in history
Pages: first prev 12 last