WIP THREAD (NON-GAME ONLY)

Pages: first 123456 next last
This is another "I don't know if it'll fly or not" topic but I'm a sucker for a WIP section XD

Post your WIP progresses here. It can be valuable for getting early feedback to reduce having to change a lot to fix an undetected early stage error. Cause that's just painful. And it's always fun to see everyone's individual process and stages of developing their piece. SO WIP ON!

My current WIP is a characterset for a puzzle psychological horror project I just began. Yes. The characters are going to be huge.
Characterset:

Character it's based off (Yes, this one's also incomplete lol essential markers died and I'm too poor to replace them yet O:< )
OOOOOOOOOOOH,
You mean that WIP.
I got lots of feedba- Oh, you're done

:P
my first thought was "WIP does art now?"
Alright, starting a room today. This will take a while :/ This is something I need practice with so I figured I'd get to get'n

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I approve on the condition that the cat's tail twitches every couple seconds
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I was thinking like JJJ7 and Kenton. I was like, "Dude, I know WIP is mysterious and intriguing but do we really need a thread about him?"
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Hmm, actually unless that desk is stand alone and not next to a wall, that cat looks like half of its body is wedged between the furniture and the wall. You may want to move it up to actually be sitting or curled on the top of the desk. I'm with LockeZ on the twitch though.
I actually like the idea of it curled up on top of the desk, thanks for that pointer! But that will be saved for tomorrow.

Damnit I lost all the WIP beds
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I can't see any of the art besides the first image :(
NNNNNNOOOOO!!!!! I stupidly moved a bunch of pics in my photobucket around all like "THIS NEEDS ORGANIZING."

And thus I learn the importance of organizing before clumping.
I don't know why this is taking me so long to finish but it is DX

He's gonna need glasses if he watches tv that close
God Homunculus, your color palettes are amazing. The drawing face is hella freaky though :'''( You definitely drew it that way on purpose.

For WIPs I'm trying to do fanart of a fan-made music CD of a video game (hahahhaaha), but somehow it's not working the way I wanted. The scenery is coming along awesome but it's going to completely overshadow the characters, who are pretty much... stuffed along it...

Here's the initial sketch showing where the characters are supposed to be placed:

But, well, whatever. It's just fanart so I'll learn and move on once it's done.
Looks gorgeous accha! As usual! Lovely placement and lighting as well!
Ahhh, Accha, that's so beautiful!!!! You're a little palette whiz yourself there, I love your pastelly colors and the atmosphere you create, that's coming along gorgeously! If you pick the right colors you can totally make those characters p, they're well place, they're right where the eye will follow the tree from the bottom up :D What game is the fan CD for? XD
Thank you very much Joseph and Homunculus ;w;)/

I'll try my best to use the right colors for them then, here's hoping it works out well!

The fan CD is inspired by the JRPG Ar tonelico series, which is notable because its magic is entirely based on singing and "magic words" executed through a giant computer-tower, on which everyone lives. It's actually mostly a very lighthearted fantasy game but the vocal songs are gorgeous!

The Japanese fans are incredibly talented as well, and they created original characters and hymn songs for their newest album \o/ *super hyped*
Shieeeet, Homunculus' pixel art and accha's coloring is jaw-dropping!

I'm currently working on a Hornet monster girl for the M.O.G. Graphics Pack. Putting in the shadings now.

It was hard to think of a design for the hornet because I didn't want to design them towards an erotic direction, but if they were legit female humanoids of that species. Insects are tough to make them look attractive D:
Oooh I like her, you drew her face really well! Will she have a faceset and sprite as well so I can put her in my party? :''')

This is fun because there's actually no critique or advice to give LOL

But also, nice touch with those additional arms to make up 6 limbs.
Pages: first 123456 next last