ABOUT GAME DEMOS....

Pages: 1
Is recommended to upload a beta (or demos) of your game?

I mean, that way you get more inspiration for your game, and you can fix any bugs that somebody could find...

But personally, I think the game should have at least 20-30 mins of playable content...

Btw, sorry for my bad english...
It's fine whichever way. Some people never upload something, some upload only when the game is finished and others may put up constantly revised versions while others may only put up a longer demo. Honestly, it's up to the creator.
I personally wait until its all finished. I'd rather players play a completed game. But that's just me.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The trick is to keep player interest and keep yourself motivated, without making people replay shit, and without accidentally becoming fulfilled by the feeling satisfaction of release before you've actually finished the game.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
without accidentally becoming fulfilled by the feeling satisfaction of release

welp LockeZ

I hear it happens to a lot of guys
author=Liberty
It's fine whichever way. Some people never upload something, some upload only when the game is finished and others may put up constantly revised versions while others may only put up a longer demo. Honestly, it's up to the creator.
author=LockeZ
The trick is to keep player interest and keep yourself motivated.

Thanks for the tips, I will wait till I have a decent playable version, and even tough is beta, I will try to polish as much as I can, thanks again
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I'd advise against releasing a full game off the bat, certainly, releasing a demo is great for gauging 'would people be down with this, can i keep working on this without it being a waste of time'? etc

Don't make the same mistake I did and work two years on a game just for no one to like it. Release a demo 3 months into its production or so!
Pages: 1