I HATE BOLOGNA?

Pages: 1
Hello, boundless peers and professionals! I'm a developer/writer/artist, interested in game dev and poorly versed in actual programming. I'm very creative and capable though, and hope to be a very useful asset to this community.

Hopefully I can make some very technical, ruby-proficient contacts here and there, and we can begin to make beautiful music together (bleeps and bloops).

Anyway, happy to be a new member and can't wait to become integrated. BUSINESS TALK.

Thanks!
My birthstone is Ruby. Welcome to RMN!
Nice! I believe my birthstone is the sacred blood gemerald that dwells in the underbelly of the obsidian labyrinth, guarded by the crimson minotaur... or whatever.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Might I also suggest rubymonk or code academy for your ruby learning needs? Giving you some self sufficiency or even a basic understanding for ruby wouldn't be a bad idea either.

More importantly, welcome to RMN. Do enjoy your stay here.
Boy, let me tell you, I loathe bologna. UGH. I accidentally got something at Subway with bologna on it not too long ago, and it just ruined my entire day.

ALSO: My Master Sauron bids thee welcome. Well, I guess, technically, that would be my Master Kentona, but whatever.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Bologna doesn't even taste like meat to me. It's so... Synthetic.

Welcome to RMN.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
What's wrong with Bologna? It's a wonderful city.

OH! You mean the processed meat. No, I'm not too fond of it either. Welcome to RMN!
Fried bologna and Kraft Dinner is a delicacy. What's wrong with you people?
It is a delicacy! Oh, and welcome mambratom~
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=kentona

You tell'em Kentona.

Fried bologna on soft white bread...sticks to the roof of your mouth....
YUMMMMEEEEEEE :)

Oh, and welcome to RMN :)
pianotm
author=Linkis
author=kentona
You tell'em Kentona.

Fried bologna on soft white bread...sticks to the roof of your mouth....
YUMMMMEEEEEEE :)

Oh, and welcome to RMN :)

It couldn't possibly top a fried SPAM and egg sandwich.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=AlphaOmega247
I wish we had a vomit emoticon. :(

:c=
I haven’t had bologna on anything ever since I was around twelve years old, and I don’t think I ever want to go back to it. The only reason why we ate it back then was because times were tough.

author=AlphaOmega247
I wish we had a vomit emoticon. :(

- Here you go!
Ah! Excellent! This will definitely come in handy, especially when I'm describing my game!

...Though if you stare at it long enough, it looks like the puke is flying into the smiley's mouth. No wonder he's flailing his arms like that.
pianotm
author=AlphaOmega247
Ah! Excellent! This will definitely come in handy, especially when I'm describing my game!

...Though if you stare at it long enough, it looks like the puke is flying into the smiley's mouth. No wonder he's flailing his arms like that.

That's because the colors are only switching back and forth. The shape of the vomit is the only thing that establishes direction of flow.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Pages: 1