[REVIVE THE DEAD] GAME DISCUSSION

Let's talk about each others' games here guys. You don't have to write reviews but if you do play games from this event, then post here so it's easy for everyone to see.

^.^
unity
You're magical to me.
I'll get to trying everyone's games soon! ^_^ These all look cool so far! :DDD
I like this idea. I downloaded a couple games that I haven't started, so I'll try to join in the discussion when I get to them.

Are you going to start a different topic for every single game? Or just hope the idea catches on?
It might be a bit much to do that, but we can discuss the games that we do play in this topic. I'll add a link to each game in the first post when I return.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Okay. I've started playing Chase for Divinity and just can't stop. It reminds me of playing RPGs in the 90s.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
For anyone wondering, the list of games is here.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
maybe i should be playing these rpgmakargams instead of waging one man internet war over at gamergate thread

and by maybe i mean OBVIOUSLY MAX FFS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IT IS 2014 WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED ABOUT PEOPLE BEING WRONG ON THE INTERNET
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Max McGee
maybe i should be playing these rpgmakargams instead of waging one man internet war over at gamergate thread

and by maybe i mean OBVIOUSLY MAX FFS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU IT IS 2014 WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED ABOUT PEOPLE BEING WRONG ON THE INTERNET

I'm very specifically choosing not to look at that thread so I don't waste time and/or get depressed.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=LockeZ
For anyone wondering, the list of games is here.

Perhaps I should get my reviewing hat on.. I feel like playin some of those
Don't spread interthread drama tia
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I played my own game.

• u •
Max McGee
Feedback 1: Flower Bubble Game

I was able to play this for about five minutes before I was forced to stop. During that time I was mainly irritated by the large number of unpickable flowers in a game solely about picking flowers...and tortured by the music, but I think the latter was intentional. Anyway after about five minutes I noticed a sharp pain behind my right eye and had to stop. I think the pain was caused by the unbelievable gayness of what I was seeing, and my mind/optic nerve's inability to process it. Well done, LockeZ.

Feedback 2: Clouds

I did not think any of the other games in the comp could possibly give me more of a "what the hell did I just play?" feeling upon playing them than Flower Bubble Game.

I. Was. Wrong.

I think I am going to leave "Chase For Divinity" for later, since it seems substantial.
author=Liberty
You don't have to write reviews.

Well, I’m going to do one for ReCrisis, anyways. It’s the least I could do for not finishing anything for the event.

Hmmm…LockeZ’s Flower Bubble Game and Max McGee's Lionheart look pretty fun, as well. I might give both of those a go if I get a chance.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Max McGee
I think the pain was caused by the unbelievable gayness of what I was seeing, and my mind/optic nerve's inability to process it. Well done, LockeZ.

I approve of this review!
pianotm
Okay, so I tried to play Tales from the Reaper, and here's what I get.

Max McGee
LockeZ’s Flower Bubble Game and Max McGee's Lionheart look pretty fun, as well.

It would be hard to find two games more different. Loading up some Essence Enforcer now.
pianotm
Clouds: What the actual fuck...
Max McGee
To make the kind of probably well-intentioned but kinda quibbly comment that LouisCyphre often makes about the visuals in screenshots:

I'm feeling like the prerendered 3D background from the High Fantasy Resource Pack (used as a battleback in one of my current projects so I recognized it immediately) kind of clashes with the crisp 2D stylized graphics of the main characters and the dead "body". But I'm gonna go ahead and stop being a niggling perfectionist and keep playing now---wait the fuck i'm being attacked by BUGS?

sorry this is turning into a letsplay, didn't mean that
pianotm
LockeZ, you have everything in this game but ponies and unicorns...

And do people really leave their expensive bass viols unattended by park benches in your world?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Oh. I was posting stuff on the event-page.

Okay, then!