A NIVLACART OF ART!

Pages: first prev 123 next last

Mock screenshots for a game pitch school assignment.

Trying out CLIPSTUDIO. It's on sale!!
It feels really strange, because it's kind of like a mix of Photoshop and SAI, yet feels so different, I'm having a little trouble getting used to it.

Doodled an Engineer character to warm up.
I plan to open an art shop soon, so I'm trying to get myself used to drawing a lot and drawing fast.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Do you take any requests?

Doodled a red elf buff guy to warm up. Wanted to practice muscles and abs.
I used myself as reference ;D ;D ;D ;D

@Thiamor: Not at the moment, no.

A warm up doodle. Recently I've been playing Saints Row IV, so I thought to draw Kinzie.
While I was at it I thought to experiment a style I saw recently and wanted to try. It turned out pretty nice, but I failed to hit the mark.
Cool! I like the style a lot. The bright purple outlines add a lot of energy.
author=Nivlacart
Doodled an Engineer character to warm up.
I plan to open an art shop soon, so I'm trying to get myself used to drawing a lot and drawing fast.

OHMIGOSHSOHAWT!! Ahem... *Composure regained*
We should do a collab sometime! :D
I'm still super impressed by how dynamic your characters are! You're great at showing personality in your drawings.

author=Nivlacart

I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you'll get quite a few offers!

For what it's worth, I really like your clipstudio drawing. The lines feel composed and softer than the hardness of your normal lines, and with the paint coloring it looks voluminous. Though it may just be my bias that makes me like it so much XP
@Nivlacart Had fanart for you right here, but I realized it wasn't up to my usual standards... I'll redraw it and update this post with it later :3

A doodle I did in Clip Studio, getting more used to it.

Thanks, accha and UnknownMessiah!
Heavy lineart comes to me more naturally, but hearing what you've said, maybe I'll experiment with more paint coloring and see how it turns out XDD
Nice colours.

Kinzie looks a bit too nice though!

Drew Bakugou Katsuki from Boku no Hero Academia!
I haven't posted in such a long time, I really want to get back in the swing of gam mak and drawing, but I'm stuck on a school project for 6 weeks. Sighhh.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Man, your doodles are better than my finished products and that makes me jealous.

All of this looks great!

Doodled Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2!
The OG of direction loss

Glacia, an ice demigod from the paper-and-pen RPG of 14-year old me.
Younger me had a lot more creative design choices than me now XD
these are really good
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Nivlacart

MY NAME IS JEFF.
Pages: first prev 123 next last