Best Screen Shot

Most Memorable Protagonist
Most Memorable Bad Guy
Most Memorable NPC

The Game most likely to win next year
The most improved developer

Worst Game of the Year

The stupidest comment left in the forum

I've played hardly anything made this year. As such I've only nominated four games for one category each:

Best Atmosphere: It Moves
Best Graphics & Artwork: Dreaming Mary
Best Level/Dungeon/Puzzle Design: Bunraku
Best Gameplay Mechanics: Null Regrets

If I don't find anything else worth playing by the time this is all done I may nominate some of these games for other categories as well.
I’ve changed two of my picks around in the last couple of days, but other than that everything is still the same on my end.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
It might seem strange, but I'm nominating Last Minute Gift for Best Gameplay Mechanics. Trying to speedrun this game is some of the most fun I've had in ages. Thoroughly recommend this game for some fast-paced fun. Still trying to finish the game without saving, and it's a real fun challenge!
I'm predicting that two of the categories will be absolute sweeps...
- You better hurry up, peoples! You only got one lousy day left before the nomination period closes and then the real madness can begin!!!

No complaining about anything if you don’t go out there and vote, like I do after they pick a president. :P
Question: I went to nominate Unraveled for Game of the Year and it's missing that particular category for some reason? It's also missing the Storytelling and Direction, Atmosphere and Best Non-RPG categories... Anyone else having this problem?
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
@Dinkle I think that's because Unraveled is still in production.

Edit: Don't know why the other categories don't appear though.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Not sure where else to ask this, or if this has already been asked but:

Why is HOME under Most Promising Demo? The gamepage has it marked as complete?
It was incomplete most of the time, so my guess is that many have not updated their nomination-page.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Thanks.

And I see that there was another thread started that has addressed this same issue that I brought up. It was even flagged as important and I still didn't see it.

i r smrt.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=dinkledaberry
Question: I went to nominate Unraveled for Game of the Year and it's missing that particular category for some reason? It's also missing the Storytelling and Direction, Atmosphere and Best Non-RPG categories... Anyone else having this problem?

I believe it takes more than one nomination for a game to appear in a category. (I think the target number of nominations is two? Maybe?)
Red_Nova
author=kentona
Nominations have been tabulated (automagically, and thus not (yet) manually vetted), and those with 2 or more nominations in a category got a spot in the voting round.
author=Red_Nova
Not sure where else to ask this, or if this has already been asked but:

Why is HOME under Most Promising Demo? The gamepage has it marked as complete?

because many people thought I wouldn't finish it before the year ended. lel.
Pages: first prev 123456 last