AT LEAST HE DIDN'T SHOOT HIS MOUTH OFF, THIS TIME.

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jose Canseco shoots off his finger while cleaning his gun.

The link; the caption on the first photo is priceless, and I'm using it for my title! Yay!

The question that keeps going through my mind: WHY.DIDN'T.HE.UNLOAD.IT?????
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
That's no excuse. That's never an excuse to not check and make sure a gun isn't loaded.
Yeah, not knowing whether or not it's loaded is probably a good reason to check if it's loaded. That's like walking up an unsafe scaffold and saying "I didn't know, I didn't read the inspection tag".

Come on people, safe work practices!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Proper gun safety protocol; the first thing you do when picking up a gun is check to see if it's loaded.
Not knowing whether it is loaded or not is the number one reason why you should check.
EDIT: A friend of mine in high school once said that he wouldn't look up in the dictionary because he didn't know that a specific word he wrote was badly spelled. Duh.

Also, swords are better than guns.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
2 steps to cleaning a gun:

1. Unload any unseen rounds into the ground.
2. Clean gun.
author=Solitayre
Proper gun safety protocol; the first thing you do when picking up a gun is check to see if it's loaded.
i like looking directly down the barrel, to be extra sure.
Australian gun protocol.

1 - You don't own a gun.
2 - See #1.
author=Avee
Also, swords are better than guns.

"Silly Squall, bringing a sword to a gunfight..."

Sorry, I had to say it... XD
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

First step should actually be to turn the safety on. That way when your unloading the gun the gun can't accidentally go off.

Then you should unload the magazine and check the chamber for bullet and remove them.

Then you should look down the barrel to make sure there isn't anything in it.

Once all that is done the gun is safe to handle.
Pages: 1