ABOUT BANS...

Pages: 1
Sorry for this kinda stupid question but I've seen a lot of people banned and want to know if the admins are very strict with the rules

I say this because in many forums they can ban you just for saying "fuck"
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=El_WaKa
Sorry for this kinda stupid question but I've seen a lot of people banned and want to know if the admins are very strict with the rules

I say this because in many forums they can ban you just for saying "fuck"

The bans come more from an influx of self-entitled idiots than people making a few slip-ups.

From people making duplicate accounts for the sake of unfairly hyping their games

To those just being jerks

And no, nobody gets banned for cussing (at least alone), depending on context and all. In short, we're a chill community, just don't be a douche. :)
author=Ratty524
In short, we're a chill community, just don't be a douche. :)

Thanks!
Basically, if you piss kentona off enough he will ban you.
author=Link_2112
Basically, if you piss kentona off enough he will ban you.
Pretty much. Don't cross me when I've had a bad day at work.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
That said, it's hard to annoy kentona enough to get banned unless you're repeatedly being an idiot or deliberately being an asshole.

For the most part, repeated breaking of rules, stealing, hate speech, ban evasion and being a fuckwit are what you need to avoid.

Swearing is fine as long as you don't do personal attacks.
I once got banned for 34 years. That's why you don't go on drunken escapades while ankylo is watching over you.
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Hacking the website and featuring your own game will get you banned :)

Someone actually did that.
author=Tau

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHA

but yeah, be a cool mate and you're more than fine

author=kory_toombs
Hacking the website and featuring your own game will get you banned :)

Someone actually did that.
They didn't hack it. They were in charge of the games submission queue, but abused the power to give RMN a big FUCK YOU.
But messing with the default CSS of the site to make your game show 5 stars and threatening to hack/destroy the site will probably get you banned~ ^.^

Oh, and stalking. Don't do that. It's not funny.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh, don't make a bunch of fake profiles and then use them to give your games a bunch of 5 star reviews, and then load the DramaCore engine with the petulant whine plugin when someone gives you a real review.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I am going to hack all of Australia. ALso, if you do a cuss, I will destroy you, as I hate Cuss.
Pages: 1