[RMVX ACE]USING THE SPRITES TO MAKE AN OPENING MOVIE

Pages: 1
I was watching a video game opening and was wondering, has anyone ever tried making an opening movie with the game sprites? I know its ALOT of work making an opening, but I'm curious to see if anyone has tried it. Using programs to zoom in on the characters, using movie maker and screen shots to place them properly. It seems possible, just extremely difficult. Anyone ever tried to do that?
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
author=macblo
I was watching a video game opening and was wondering, has anyone ever tried making an opening movie with the game sprites? I know its ALOT of work making an opening, but I'm curious to see if anyone has tried it. Using programs to zoom in on the characters, using movie maker and screen shots to place them properly. It seems possible, just extremely difficult. Anyone ever tried to do that?

I have personally never done this but if you're referring to a movie that comes before the title screen that i would suggest making an event(s) and then using something such as hyper cam to capture it then stitch it together in something such as movie maker (if you're going for something not to complicated).
It could play right after the game's opening scene. Some game do that.
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
author=macblo
It could play right after the game's opening scene. Some game do that.

If you wanted to do that you could take that approach i stated in the post before recording events and stitching them together so you could do zooming in and other effects and then insert it as a movie in your game.
Pages: 1