POST YOUR PETS PICS

Pages: first 12 next last
Well in the post your pics thread there was a bunch of awesome cat pics, so why not share all pet pics here eh? I friggin love critters XD

I'll get the ball rolling with a few of my million pics of my little buddy, Chino

Watching me play Legend of Mana

Got in for a closer view lol

Hypnotized by the candlelight

Decided to climb up my jacket and onto my shoulder cause I stopped petting him for two seconds

Helping me video game

And helping me art

Helping me chillax

And helping me do my hair. Chino helps me with fricken everything.

My boyfriend's kitty, King, enjoying a belly rub

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Does the pet have to be playing video games?

I say yes. I say this is a thread rule. All pets must be playing video games in at least one picture.

Here is my turtle, Shiver, playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time.

And here is Shiver watching the scene in Shining Force where you get the turtle on your team. This scene inspired his name.

Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
mzn now that you've got me started at this I may never stop.

pet pix incoming

@LOCKEZ: zomg your turtle is adorable!!!!!!! look at 'im go!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Emily mew cat!

Phoebe!

And Phoebe's mama, Xena!

Da only way is da Hemingway. This is Clawed C. Hemingway.

And here's Kellei.

Bastet! It's a good thing she's named after a goddess because she's a holy pain.

And here's Charlotte, or as we call her, Chardee.

Say, hello Oliver! Say hello, Tiki. Here comes Tiki, gotta get your hand away from her, fast or she will have it.

This is mew house. Mew get mew own.

There's Xena, again.

Talk to da nose! The nose knows.

Phoebe and Chardee.

Xena and Phoebe.

This next one is special. He's no longer with us.

This is Merlin. I guess it was 2011 my wife and I found him. He was four or five weeks old, walking up the shoulder of I-95 by the Golden Glades in North Miami during the hottest day of the year. Now, if you've driven this stretch, you know there are several miles of concrete wall from exit to exit. There is simply no way this kitten got on the highway. He, like a lot of kittens, was thrown from a vehicle, deliberately. He had skins and scraps where he hit the pavement, and he was suffering heat exhaustion. Who would do this?
Here he is the day we found him:

We took him home. Other than being a little banged up, he was fine. He wasn't really scared and he interacted well with the other cats. He was playful and healed quickly. As the months passed, he didn't seem to get any larger, and when he was old enough to go to the vet, he started getting really sick. The doctor told us that his bowels were clogged. We would have to leave him for a couple of hours. So we did, and when we came back, the doctor told us he had feline leukemia. In addition to the bowel syndrome treatment, we had the doctor go ahead and give him his shots. Had he been an adult cat with leukemia, it might not have made a difference, but the leukemia reacted very violently to the vaccines and antibodies. I took him home, and a few hours later, he died in my arms. The other cats were tested and were clean. They all have leukemia shots now.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You have a lot of pets, man. Other than Merlin, are some of those former pets, or do you have all those at the same time? Your house must be a zoo.
pianotm
All at the same time.
I knew this thread would come eventually.

Here are a couple of pictures my mother sent from home recently:

Here is my cat Salem with our chihuahua, Rocco:

And another picture of Salem, this time with our other dog, Frankie:

Sadly I don't have any pictures of my animals playing video games, although I do have a picture of my cat around when we first got him. He's trying really hard to break the limits of acceptable cuteness in one location:

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/IMG_0838.JPG
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Had I known (and had a camera at the time), I would've taken a picture of my cat, Honda, "reading along" during a white-text-on-black-background cutscene in Dhux's Scar. So nope, no pics of pets playing games. The closest I got is of my old boy Charlie (he's with the angels now) on a laptop.

You can see Honda's tail looping around from the back of the laptop. She's always been a ninja.

But the two always had a good thing going on. Here's the two cuddling in an office chair together, with Charlie's paw held around Honda.

Even if it did get out of hand sometimes (she bit him square in the crotch one time playing. and you could tell she got him good because his meow went up an octave.)

But yeah, the best of friends (lovers more likely) until the end.
My dog Monty (aka Lord Muck) loves to sit in very comfortable places.

Max McGee
LWG, your dog, too adorable, cannot handle!

@pianotm: HOLY FREAKING CRAP YOU YOU HAVE TOO MANY PETS!! (Most of them are really cute but...I don't know how you LIVE. You're like borderline animal hoarding up in that piece.)
Max McGee
Sorry they are not videogaming, maybe next time. Got some animals tabletop gaming for you, though.

Here's a pic of my dog Dodger eliciting from me the ultra-rare unforced on-camera smile:

Here he is just being an adorable baby:

Here he is playing D&D (outlandishly huge image):

Here is our cat Lazarus "helping us" play a board game:

And here he is seen is declaring his sovereign dominion over the cabinet:

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Get a haircut and grow out your beard and you can cosplay as Jontron.
Max McGee
heh, actually my hair is longer and my beard is shorter since then
My brain just exploded like 10 times trying to process all these adorable animals. That bitchin turtle playing vidjo gaems, that adorable pup playing D&D, ALL THE ADORABLE DOGS. I wish I could have a fricken dog.

Good to see so many geeky pets that enjoy gaming, computer using and D&Ding!

And holy hell Pianoman, you have a LOT of pets XD I have 6 cats in my house but you totally got me beat for pet count XD (Only one of the cats is mine, my roommate just has a buttload of cats lol)
The massive majority of game designers are cat-people, it seems!
YOUR PETS ARE SO ADORABLE
ALL OF THEM
;_;
NNNGH

as for my cats, I could post pictures of them forever
they're two adorable amazing girls

I dare you to guess the older one's (Morgana's) age!
AHHHH THEM CUTIES!! That second picture, OMG! SO CUTE. And I'm going to gueeesss... Like... 12 XD

I HAVE SO MANY CAT PICTURES DX Before I moved in with my roommate, I was taking care of one of her cats cause she wasn't getting along with her boyfriend's daughters cat (Then her boyfriend's daughter moved out and I moved in to the newly vacant room I KNOW, CONVOLUDED) ANYWAY. The cat I took in, Tiger, turned out to be preggers when I took her in so I got a bunch a bunch of pics of her little bundles of joy. Broke my heart finding them homes, I wanted to keep them all lol

This is little Scooter McPooter, he heard a noise in the hallway and was like WFT IS THAT

Scooter McPooter and my boyfriend's kitty King taking a lap nap

ALL THE KITTIES SLEEPING ON MY BACKPACK (From top to bottom; Sweet Pea, King, Scooter McPooter and Cootie McPootie)

Chino cuddling with King

Chino in his box of toys

LOL I bitched at Chino's mom one day for doing something she shouldn't have been doing and she sulked in the corner under the kitchen table for like 5 minutes

CHINO THE FIRST DAY I MET HIM <3 <3 <3 Love at first sight

This is totally an existent pet and whoever says otherwise shall be executed.
pianotm
Homunculus and JosephSeraph, your kitties are totally making me go SQUEE!!!
My cat was soooo cute last night!!!!!!! :3

charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
I didn't want to make a new post for this and this one is not TOOOO old so...

My new piggy and love of my life her name is Maple and she's extremely shy right now at least.
Pages: first 12 next last