RMNVERSE BATTLEDOME 5 - COMPLETE!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Unimportant Flavour:

The Rebel forces of RUDE are amassing power! It's only a matter of moments until your children are no longer safe! Quickly, hide the little ones! After the attack on the previous Fight Fest III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future tournament, no one in the Horc Empire is safe! We must unite our technology at last, and create the Ultimate Robot army!
*Please note that if contenders, corporations or robots from the PREVIOUS Ultimate Robot Battles, they must select a new Battlestyle chips, as the previous batch were mysteriously stolen by some unknown enemy of the Empire.

Zenobia's Grave: A Champion Has Risen by Israfel, and k-wix

The Second Ultimate Robot Battle Championship is coming up...
Do you have what it takes to build the best robot
and take home the Champion Cup?!

Useless Sign Up Info (Sign Ups are Closed!)
What you have to do:

Draw your Controller! This is the character who controls your robot from a remote location! They can look like anything you want! If you're having trouble coming up with ideas, check out the RMNverse Beastiary!

You need a sponsor! Come up with a company and/or product, and design the logo!
Remember, you don't need to be an artist for any of this! Even MS Paint or doodles on paper are fine! If you're having trouble coming up with ideas, check out the Previous Ultimate Robot Battles!

You have 600,000 Space Bucks to spend on your robot! The base robot is provided by your sponsor, the rest is from your own pocket or investors!
Note that this amount of Space Bucks are all you can spend to buy weapons AND stat upgrades!

Base stats for all robots are:
HEALTH: 10 - How much damage your bot take
ATTACK: 10 - How much damage your bot can dish out
DEFENSE: 10 - Armour strength.
AGILITY: 10 - How easily and freely your bot can move.
ENERGY: 10 - How long your bot can battle. Battery life is almost as important as health.
You can raise each stat to a maximum of 200. Each 1 point costs 1000 Space Bucks! Meaning you cannot max out all the stats!

Need some help designing your base robot? Check out these videos or google some robot images!
Robot Video, Robot Google Search, THIS website is amazing for ideas! You can basically generate anything you need for this competition on this site.
http://chaoticshiny.com/ - Not as good for this competition but you might find some inspiration in these generators too.

Battlestyle Chips are mandatory! You may select one of the following. Each BS Chip is one of a kind, and once it is selected it will be unavailable!
Kapu Kuialua
Okichitaw
Wen-Do
Boxing
American Kickboxing
Fencing (French)
Cornish Wrestling
Quarterstaff
Gouren
Bataireacht
Jogo do Pau
Dirk Dance
Juego del Palo
Archery
Mixed Martial Arts
Savate
Nova Scrimia
Aikido
Aikijujitsu
Bajiquan
Monkey Kung Fu
Yoseikan Budo
Taiho Jutsu
Sikaran
Vale Tudo
Praying Mantis Kung Fu
Silambam
Systema
Itto Ryu
Rough & Tumble
Lerdrit
Kalaripayattu

We here at the URB Centre are dedicated to carnage! Therefore, are armoury is fully stocked with the most brutal weapons you can imagine. Each robot weapon upgrade costs 1000 Space Bucks a pop! The Space Bucks come from the same pool as what you spend on stats! If you require a weapon not on the list, send in an acquisition form ASAP!!! (send me a PM and I'll probably OK it)
Here's a list of our current arsenal:
Crab Hand(s) – Can crush an opponent! Also good for defense!
Scorpion Tail with Rocket Stinger – Stab up close or fire from afar! Beware, the Stinger only fires in one direction!
Rocket Fist – A powerful uppercut or a ranged finisher!
Ball and Chain – Medium ranged for massive blows!
Electric Mace – Close ranged with this puppy, and you'll bash the enemy and fry their circuits!
Missile Pod (x4 mini missiles) – Not the most accurate, but a direct hit from this nearly random weapon can be devastating!
Spear Cannon – Launch a long metal shaft of death into someone's face, or lob it across the arena for increased damage!
Whetanium Arm Shield – Withstand a close-ranged weapon or attack, Whetanium is nigh indestructible! However, it is very rare, so only small shields can be made!
Tower Shield – This shield is made of a fusion of titanium and nerasium, making it ideal to soak up any explosive or laser damage!
Buzz Saw Arm – Cut through almost any metal, except Whetanium!
Laser Rifle – A large weapon that can be grafted to arms, shoulders, you name it. Best at long-range, these beauties deal out dastardly power!
Tracking Sensor – Follow enemy movement, avoid missile trajectories, a tracking system sounds lame but it will keep you alive!
Rust Gel – This gel is filled with rust-inducing nano-bots that will ruin any metal it touches! Dangerous for everyone, including you!
Flash Freeze Bomb – Launch this shell from the launcher and watch as the flash-freezing gel brings anything it touches to -90°C in seconds!
Energy Stealer – This cable can latch onto any robot to drain energy from its battery! The cable is vulnerable to being cut, but can drain an entire energy cell within a minute! Every second counts when the Energy Stealer comes into play!
Quarium Whips – Built with a highly flexible and easily malleable metal, these whips can recoil into built-in spools or lash out at high velocities to rip apart enemy bots!
Beam Cannon (x1 charge) – This cannon requires a heavy foundation and drains a large portion of energy, but it decimates anything in it's path! Best used as a finisher!
Shotgun with Armour Piercing Rounds – Huge damage at close-range, these armour piercing rounds come in large supplies but need to be reloaded after two shells! Watch out for this blast, because you'll have no armour in an instant!
Flamethrower – Roast the enemy robot's circuits or melt gears with prolonged exposure! These flamethrowers can reach medium range, but once the fuel tank is empty, they're useless!
Sabres of Light – Using a rare gemstone found on only one planet in the far-reaches of the RMNverse, it creates a long and thin blade of light energy. Similar to the technology used by Discus Infernum, the winner of the Fight Fest a few years ago. This can slice most metal with ease, or be stabbed slowly in to melt anything.
Shock-kick - A strong electrical current that shocks the opponent when kicked. May possibly paralyze an opponent for a short time.
Crustacean Plate - Heavy duty armour. Reduces mobility but greatly increases armour.
Jaws of Death - Features revolutionary Tri-Hydraulic design to generate incomparable crushing force, which is maximized by the design of the Nano-Carbonadium teeth. Also features the PittLock module, which enables the jaw apertures to be locked in a closed, or partially closed position.
Gatling Gun - Powerful, yet old tech. Don't let the age of this weaponary fool you, it packs a punch!
Water Cannon - Used to cause a short-circuit on exposed electronics that are not waterproofed, and to counter fire attacks.
WeatherGuard™ - Apply to your Robot for protection against water and dirt damage!
NanoThread - This steel thread is infused with nano bots and can be manipulated into various shapes, and when purchased allots the contender a bulk supply.
Thunder Katana-A powerful sword made of pure thunder, it has but one weakness, If you don't have a WeatherGuard™ the sword will explode on contact with water.
Stun-o-rang- Inspired by 21st Century myth of the green clad hero, whom historians dispute weather his name was link or Zelda, this weapon will stun any bot it hits for 10 seconds, but be careful! It will come right back to you and you are distracted and don't catch it you will fall under it's deadly sway!
Energy Shield - Which uses some energy to create a temporary shield around your robot.
Mini Bots - Which uses some energy and health to create 4-5 Mini-Bots that fly around and fire lasers and shit.
Rocket Boots - To give your robot that extra something to their jump, buy these massive upgrades, that supply a boost thrust of approximately 1 minute's worth of rocket power! Be at the height of your game with Rocket Boots!
Anti-Theft Device- COSTS 10,000 INSTEAD OF 1000 Disables energy stealers of all types.
Charge Blade - A blade that causes little damage to the opponent, but absorbs part of his energy that then is sent to the user.
Discharge Blade - A blade that absorbs the energy that the user depletes. That way, the more energy the user loses, the more power the blade gains.
Plasma Staff - A long staff with a tip made of pure scorching hot plasma. It can be powered up if the user expends energy.
Multiple robots may have any of the above. There is no limit on weapon availability!

Now you have all the information in order: DESIGN YOUR BATTLE BOT!
tl;dr To Do Checklist:
Draw Controller - This is the alien or human of your choice who is in control of your robot.
Draw Sponsor Logo - This is a fictional corporation or indie team that is based somewhere in the galaxy. Like Sony, or Hersey's, or McDonald's, or Disney. Etc! Use your imagination, it all adds to the RMNverse.
Spec and Draw your Robot - Decide Battlechip, weapons and stats. Then draw/sketch your robot.
Post your stuff here, I'll actively collecting this stuff so it doesn't pile up or get lost.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! It's best to sign up pronto, and finish the other steps after!
To sign up, post which Battlestyle chip you want (if you know already) and what your team name will be!
1. Homunculus Team: Dance Dance Homonkeylus, Battlechip: Monkey Kung Fu
2. CashmereCat Team: C-C-C-Cashmere, Battlechip: Archery Forfeit!
3. Pizza Team: Toppings, Battlechip: Aikido
4. JJJ7 Team: DJ 37G, Battlechip: Dirk Dance
5. Ratty524 Team: The Plague, Battlechip: Vale Tudo
6. Ebeth Team: Hella-bot, Battlechip: American Kickboxing
7. Pianotm Team: Pugnacious Pin-Up, Battlechip: Mixed Martial Arts
8. Ilan14 Team: Royal Steel, Battlechip: Nova Scrimia
9. CAVE_DOG_IS_LE_BACK Team: laissez faire, Battlechip: Fencing {French}
10. NeverSilent Team: Titania Team, Battlechip: Kapu Kuialua
11. TangledLion Team: The Blade Masters, Battlechip: Itto Ryu
12. sven Team: The Ugly Carrot, Battlechip: Praying Mantis Kung Fu
13. Kentona Team: Novasolo Shadowalkers, Battlechip: Bajiquan
14. Seiromem Team: Industry X, Battlechip: Gouren
15. LockeZ Team: Impervious, Battlechip: Cornish Wrestling
16. Dudesoft Team: DUDE, Battlechip: Jogo do Pau
17. El WaKa Team: Destructor, Battlechip: Bataireacht
18. MrChearlie Team: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, Battlechip: Wen-Do
19. Zeuzio Team: , Battlechip: Quarterstaff
20. Runecard Team: BakaRangers!, Battlechip: Okichitaw
21. AlphaOmega247 Team: Turnip, Battlechip: Rough & Tumble
22. Link_2112 Team: ???, Battlechip: Boxing
23. Suzy Cheezydream Team: , Battlechip: Lerdrit
24. yuna21 Team: , Battlechip: Kalaripayattu
25. yawnyawn123 Team: KHR, Battlechip: Systema
26. Alterego Team: , Battlechip: Jeugo Del something
27. Team: , Battlechip:
28. Team: , Battlechip:
29. Team: , Battlechip:
30. Team: , Battlechip:
31. Team: , Battlechip:
32. Team: , Battlechip:
-Cut Off-

This event is closed for sign ups! Stragglers hurry up, I will officially trim the contestant list on the 11th.

Here's a companion comic, issue 1!
Ultimate Robot Battles: Endgame - Issue 1

Round 1
VOTES
RESULTS

Round 2
VOTES
RESULTS

Round 3
VOTES
RESULTS

Round 4
VOTES
RESULTS

Round 5
VOTES
RESULTS

This is event is finished!
This sounds fun. Yes plz.

Battlestyle Chip: Monkey Fung Fu, why not
Team Name: Dance Dance Homonkeylus

I'll do the rest latah
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Oh dang, this looks good. Cashmere here, signing up for duty.

Battlestyle Chip: Archery
Team name: C-C-C-Cashmere

I'll create my bot later, but hopefully this is enough information for now. Don't want to miss out :)
Battlestyle Chip: Aikido (Fuck yeah Steven Seagal)
Team Name: Toppings

I'll create the other stuff when time permits.
Battlestyle Chip: Dirk Dance
Team Name: DJ 37G

It's oooooooooooooooooooon!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I feel compelled to join this after missing out on the last.

Battlestyle Chip: Vale Tudo
Team Name: The Plague.

I have lots of stuff to do today, so the other info will come later.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Battlestyle Chip: American Kickboxing
Team Name: Hella-bot

Ooh this looks awesome! Is it okay if my bot looks essentially human? I'm not very good at drawing transformer style robots.
Dudesoft
author=Ebeth
Is it okay if my bot looks essentially human? I'm not very good at drawing transformer style robots.

Yes! My robot from last game was the one you see in the fifth instruction picture.
For more ideas, check out the previous Ultimate Robot Battles, which is linked a few times in the OP. Your imagination is your limit when it comes to the robot designs!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Battlestyle Chip: Mixed Martial Arts
Team Name: Pugnacious Pin-Up

Controller: Kona Ming

Former Psycho-BlackOps Space Marine. A tragic training accident made complete cybernetic augmentation necessary. She has different arms and legs for every occasion and her brain is computer augmented allowing her to mentally control her robot.

Her personal saying is, "It's not whether you win or lose, but how many people you fuck up while playing the game."

Sponser:

Nobody knows anything about this company. The owners have never been seen. The employees have no names. What is known is that if you have anything that relies on a computer, it won't work unless PSI has it's name on it.

Motto: "No, we're not controlling your mind."

Robot: To Be Determined...

STATS:
HEALTH:
ATTACK:
DEFENSE:
AGILITY:
ENERGY:
To Be Determined

Space bucks remaining: 600,000

Weapons: To Be Determined

Everything Dudesoft hosts is awesome.
This sounds REALLY fun, and the makerscore reward sealed the deal! I'm in!

Battlestyle Chip: Nova Scrimia
Team Name: Royal Steel
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
BATTLECHIPE: fenching (french, NOT assyrian)
team name: laissez faire
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Oh no! I suck at drawing, so my designs are going to look like absolute crap.
In other words, yeah, I'm totally in!

Battlestyle Chip: Kapu Kuialua
Team Name: Titania Team

Y'all better prepare to get silenced!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Aw, I wish I could chose a custom chiptune, but ah well.

Time to brainstorm, I'll claim stuff later.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I am very tempted to do a re-insertation, here! I dunno, though.

Of course I deleted those images from my locker!
Dudesoft
author=seiromem
Aw, I wish I could chose a custom chiptune, but ah well.

A lot of chips were lost in the previous Ultimate Robot Battles, unfortunately! In fact, if you guys don't return your Battlechips at the end of this battle, we at the URB Center will be forced to change tactics on what kind of tournament we run next time!

author=Marrend
I am very tempted to do a re-insertation, here! I dunno, though.
Of course I deleted those images from my locker!

If you wish to re-enter a robot, you must claim a new Battlechip, as I forgot to mention, all previously entered robots had their Battlechips fried by some mysterious person we don't know who, I am terribly sorry about this inconvenience.

In other news, I have some requested items to be added to the armoury!
  • Water Cannon- Used to cause a short-circuit on exposed electronics that are not waterproofed, and to counter fire attacks.

• WeatherGuard™- Apply to your Robot for protection against water and dirt damage!

• NanoThread- This steel thread is infused with nano bots and can be manipulated into various shapes, and when purchased allots the contender a bulk supply.

If you have any additional weapons or armor you wish to add, shoot me a PM.
Alright, I decided how my robot is going to be! Here it is:

As you just saw, he's the model "GILGAMESH", a battle robot specialized in swordsmanship, he can even carry four swords! It can be very lethal when used in good hands.

I'll post the controller and the sponsor soon!

P.S. : Can I start buying weapons and upgrading stats, or do I have to wait until something happens?
Itto Ryu is what I'll take, my team is The Blade Masters

I'll do the rest later
Alright, I'm sold. I hereby claim Praying Mantis Kung Fu for team The Ugly Carrots.
Dudesoft
Added weapons:

Thunder Katana-A powerful sword made of pure thunder, it has but one weakness, If you don't have a WeatherGuard™ the sword will explode on contact with water.
Stun-o-rang- Inspired by 21st Century myth of the green clad hero, whom historians dispute weather his name was link or Zelda, this weapon will stun any bot it hits for 10 seconds, but be careful! It will come right back to you and you are distracted and don't catch it you will fall under it's deadly sway!

author=Ilan14
Can I start buying weapons and upgrading stats, or do I have to wait until something happens?
You have until January 2nd, to do up your controller, sponsor and robot. You can buy weapons and stats at any point until then. :D
Chip: Bajiquan
Team: Novasolo Shadowalkers