RMNVERSE BATTLEDOME 5 - COMPLETE!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
'In Mem'ry of Sir Anthony (A March Through the Plains)' ReMixer: Disciple of the Mix, Composers: Hitoshi Sakimoto, Masaharu Iwata, Yukiko Mitsui, Yuko Miura.

Round 3

Kentona vs. Pianotm
Terrain:

You will be battling in the icy plains of Adonia! Here, spires of ice tower in every direction. There is water beneath you, but it'll take a great deal of force to expose it. There are also many glacier caverns to be found, if needed for your advantage. The caves are safe from snow, but confined and could swiftly become an icy tomb.
*Winter has come on Adonia, and the snow will reduce visibility by 50%!

Kentona Robot:
Chip: Bajiquan
Team: Novasolo Shadowalkers
Sponsor: Kabomb!
"Specializing in planetoid destruction and removal.  Is your planet threatened by a meteor or asteroid belt? Is your hyperspace route clogged up by dangerous asteroid fields?  Call Kabomb! and it's gone!"

Controller: a Keralatican warrior-woman
Robot: The Squaturian

Bajiquan is a Chinese martial arts that is famous for its explosive power and elbow strikes. In Chinese, Baji Quan means "Eight Extremities Fist" or "Eight Extremes Fist".

HEALTH: 100
ATTACK: 190
DEFENSE: 150
AGILITY: 120
ENERGY: 63

Rockfist x2
Buzz Saw Arm (on back!)
Beam Cannon
Rocket Boots
Energy Stealer x2
Charge Blade
WeatherGuard
Energy Shield
Shock Kick x2
Tracking Sensor
Water Cannon
Rust Gel
Whetanium Arm Shield x2
Anti-Theft Device

Quick breakdown on costs
-90,000 health
-180,000 atk
-140,000 def
-110,000 agl
-53,000 energy
-17,000 weapons
-10,000 antitheft

A short-range explosive fighter, the Squaturian wants to close ranks quickly and unless a barrage of devastating attacks quickly and decisively to defeat his foes.  Powerful, moderately heavy armored, and agile, the Squaturian is fearsome in a tight battle.  Low energy is offset by two chest-mounted energy stealers, and utmost protection afforded by a state of the art Anti Theft Device.  A tracking sensor, energy shield, and high agility aids in avoiding the enemy's long range attacks while rocket boots propel the fighter into close range.  Two rocket-fists pummel opponents, two forearm/elbow mounted Whetanium Shields provide extra durability with elbow strikes, two knee-mounted Shock Kicks deliver shocking knee blows, and a third back-of-the-shoulder mounted Buzz Saw Arm provides cutting moves!  A Water Cannon is mounted on the left arm, used for maximum damage to exposed electrical areas and to amplify Shock Kick and Charge Blade attacks.  Water splashback (and possible enemy environmental attack) is avoided by a coating of WeatherGuard.  As a final defense-eroding move, a crotch-mounted Rust Gel gun will eat through all but the toughest of opponents.  As a finisher, the Squaturian has a powerful Beam Cannon embedded in its chest.

artwork to follow

EDIT:
a quick MS Paint sketch I did freehand at work, to give an idea of the Squaturian:

Kentona Battle Plan:
You are really busting my balls here with all of these ridiculously built robots on my path to the championship! No matter, my mysterious controller has a plan.

Given that we are on the icy plains of Adonia, I have a few strategies, depending on my opponents tactics.

If my opponent retreats to a cavern, and waits for me to enter to pick me off with her many ranged weapons, I am going to use my rocketboots and agility to go above the cavern, and they use my powerful attacks to trigger a cave-in on her robots head, crushing it under a mountain of ice.

If my opponent retreats into a cavern, and then launches her autonomous arms out of the cavern to pick me apart, I am saying "FUCK YOOOOOOUUU!" and barrelling in full steam into the cavern, closing the distance as fast as possible with my rocket boots, and then, with my higher agility and defense, start cutting off all of those various gattling guns and rifles and cannons with my buzz saw arm, and slamming into her, latching on to her with my dual energy stealers, and then just start wailing away with my fists, charge sword, and knee-mounted shock strikes until she is either battered into a pulp or completely drained of energy. Then I blast her with a super-charged beam cannon. Fortunately, I am protected by an anti-theft device and weatherguard myself, not to mention my higher HP and defense. I expect to take heavy damage, but I should outlast her.

If she remains on the icy lake, then I use my most ridiculous gambit. I draw my charge sword into my right-hand and divert as much energy as I can spare into it, and tear off my rust-gel container from my crotch with my left. I very quickly dive onto my round belly, crank up my rocketboots and SLIDE LIKE A MURDEROUS PENGUIN at the target. 100 meters away, I launch my left-hand rocketfist at the target's treads, exploding my fist and treads in a dense coating of rust-gel, to seize them. And then, just 5 meters in front of the target, still propelling forward like a crazed bird, I slam my over-charged charge sword into the ice, sending me flying into the air with ridiculous momentum. My overloaded charge sword EXPLODES and shatters the ice! I then BODYSLAM into my opponent, impale her with my dual-energy stealers, spin around to her back, and using my strength and rocketboots, I push her into the freezing lake, where the dark waters with enveloper her and her overladen whetanium plated body. And I laugh a deep, dark chortle.

A visual representation of the Penguin Gambit™

Pianotm Robot:
Battlestyle Chip: Mixed Martial Arts
Team Name: Pugnacious Pin-Up

Controller: Kona Ming

Former Psycho-BlackOps Space Marine. A tragic training accident made complete cybernetic augmentation necessary. She has different arms and legs for every occasion and her brain is computer augmented allowing her to mentally control her robot.

Her personal saying is, "It's not whether you win or lose, but how many people you fuck up while playing the game."

Sponser:

Nobody knows anything about this company. The owners have never been seen. The employees have no names. What is known is that if you have anything that relies on a computer, it won't work unless PSI has it's name on it.

Motto: "No, we're not controlling your mind."

Robot: Exterminatrix

Her treadles are the only vulnerable point, but it's okay if she can't travel: all of her weapons can reach you no matter where you are thanks to limbs that can detach and act autonomously. Specially built by PSI engineers, every bolt, panel, frame component, and anything that operates on her is made of the strongest substance known to exist.

STATS:
HEALTH: 10+100 = 110
ATTACK: 10+81 = 91
DEFENSE: 10+81 =91
AGILITY: 10+91 =91
ENERGY: 10+190 =200

x2 Tower shields
x3 WeatherGuards (taking a page from LockeZ' book)
x1 Beam Cannon
x4 Energy Stealers
x3 Gatling guns
x1 Water Cannon
x2 Lazer Rifles
x2 Charge Blades
x2 Shotgun with Armor Piercing Rounds
x2 Thunder Katanas
x10 Crustacean Armors
x25 Whetanium arm shields (continuing LockeZ' tradition and putting them all over my robot.)

Space bucks remaining: 0

Pianotm Battle Plan:
Kona carefully went over the schematics for the Squaturian. She would certainly be a tough one, but not impossible. She was slightly faster and the Exterminatrix' lack of an anti-theft device, while not a major problem, could certainly make her uncomfortable. The Exterminatrix could target and take out the Squaturian's anti-theft device, but it was probably heavily protected and would be a waste of energy.

A muffled moan came from the corner. It didn't bother Kona a bit. With a super-processor implanted in her brain, nothing could distract her, but it could also be nightmare. If she lost, PSI would activate there own devices within, and her key memories would disappear. She'd be their mindless slave...again, having to earn her memories back piecemeal as PSI corporate sadists dangled them before her like a carrot. She'd like nothing more than to put bombs in all of their limos. Then she'd spend the rest of her life running from everyone PSI had hurt.

She didn't need to keep looking at the schematics. They were stored in her cybernetic brain, but she kept looking. The moaning grew louder. Looking over, there was a bloody heap in the corner: Calloway's hitman...the one Kona decided to keep alive. Both of his legs were broken and he was tied up and gagged. "You're getting blood on the carpet. Didn't I say I'd put you back in the bathroom if you did that?" With a whimper, the mangled hitman painfully scooted onto the hardwood floor.

Still, the director of PSI had been thoroughly pleased. Not only had Kona beat Calloway's robot, but upon sending hitmen to get rid of Kona, Calloway had conveniently, if unwittingly, provided information she could be blackmailed with. Who would have thought that Kona would deprive one of the poor men of their suicide arrangements? He would have sang like a canary if his voice hadn't been so weak--he sang like Yoko Ono.

Back to business. So the Squaturian was faster than the Exterminatrix, but not significantly so. The ground beneath their feet was ice. That was a definite advantage for the Exterminatrix. She had treads. The original design of treads was for unmanageable terrain like ice. The Exterminatrix would be right at home on ice. Furthermore, the glaciers sported a cavern network. Once more, she had far more energy than the Squaturian and she had far more armor.

The water cannon would come in handy here. Wherever she went, she would douse the floors with hot water. Rocket boots will be a no-no on ice. As the Squaturian struggled with the icy floors with her feet, the Exterminatrix' treads would allow her freedom of motion, keeping her agility at full while seriously hindering the Squaturian's. The Exterminatrix would use an ambush method of attack, keeping out of sight and keeping her distance. At every encounter, she would target the ceiling of the caves with her gatling guns, further hindering the Squaturian with falling ice while firing her beam cannon and lazer rifles at her.

"A short-range explosive fighter, the Squaturian wants to close ranks quickly and unless a barrage of devastating attacks quickly and decisively to defeat his foes. Powerful, moderately heavy armored, and agile, the Squaturian is fearsome in a tight battle." This was the key phrase in the Squaturian's description. Kona went over it again. On ice, the Exterminatrix had the advantage. Rocket boots will be foolish at best. She won't be able to stop without diverting her attention, and she'd bring himself into range of my swords. On ice, my treads will grant me better mobility. If she does rocket for me, I'll keep my swords in her path. She can either figure out how to stop, or impale himself on my swords. She'll have to dig into the ice to stop, and while she's busy with that, I'll be burying her in ice and pounding her with my beam cannon while retreating into the caves. Otherwise, keep her fighting with the terrain so that she can't maintain full speed. Keep out of range of her energy stealers. Bludgeon her with long range weapons. If she gets the upper hand, take out the floor and let us both go down.

Kona looked over to the hitman and repeated her strategy. "Does that sound like a plan, to you?" His mumbled reply might have been "brilliant", but somehow, Kona doubted it. Her auditory sensors certainly didn't pick up anything that suggested it. "Come on." She pulled his gag off. "We'll have some pizza and then I'll mail you back to Calloway with my message. You like spinach and tomato? Really? On a pizza it's fantastic. In Ancient Chicago they called it checkerboard pizza. No, How about a white pizza, then? Great. NOBODY can say no to white pizza."

===========================================
VOTE BOOTH: http://goo.gl/14kU9M

JJJ7 vs. Dudesoft
Terrain:

We will be battling on the lava planet of Puddoria! Here, the searing heat will melt any flesh that dare tread. The ground is hot, and unable to support life. Controllers will oversee the battle from the safety of orbit. They will be afforded complete 360° visual support to aid their fight.
*Deadly lava flows consistently across the surface in bright red rivers. If an enemy is caught in this, the robot will likely perish or be greatly damaged. This hazard is not everywhere, but are accessible if needed for your battle plan.

JJJ7 Robot:
Controller:

Broomhilda Bane:
Broomhilda is a young human female from District 17, at the age of 14 she and her
father started building a robot from the pieces of different bots that her father
found on the junkyard he used to work in, one year later they completed the
construction of "Zetta" 1.0, they we're planning to make him participate on
the legendary Battledome Fights, but after two months of sickness her father died,
leaving Broomhilda alone to take care of herself and Zetta.
She considered the robot as her only family left so she look after him as if he
was his own brother, with time she grew attached to it.
Five years later, after winning a bunch of Robot Street Fights she finnally
caught the attention of the company known as Blue Buffallo, they offered her the
possibility to participate on the incoming Battledome Robot Fights to honour the
name of his father and become the new champion.

Raw Boat:

"Zetta" 2.0:
The CEO of Blue Buffallo offered Broomhilda the possibillity to create a brand
new robot for the tournament, she refused, saying that Zetta was the one that had to participate on it,
being the robot that she and her father created,
So she decided to upgrade the robot with the help of Blue Buffallo Inc.,
without altering anything Broomhilda considered valuable, like all of his Memory Data,
That remained untouched.
With all the upgrades completed, Zetta 2.0 was ready for Battledome.

Sponsor:

Blue Buffallo:
The Company run by Blue Mackintosh is well known across the galaxy
because of their delicious energetic drinks,
their motto "It gives wings...because of radiation."
This is actually true, in some subjects it can cause multiple secondary effects,
the most common being the adquisition of a set of white wings.
The company is doing something about this? No, because acording to them,
"Who wouldn't love to have wings?"

Stats:

Health  10 + 50 -> 60
Attack  10 + 175 -> 185
Defense 10 + 50  -> 60
Agility 10 + 190 -> 200
Energy  10 + 90  -> 100

Total Cost: 555.000

Weapons:

x4 Whetanium Arm Shield: One on each limb. (Arm, Arm, Leg, Leg.)
x2 Tracking Sensor: One per eye.
x4 Sabres of Light: Two pairs attached to each hand.
x2 Thunder Katana: Knife-shaped if possible.
x2 WeatherGuard™: An extra one for backup.
x2 Rocket Boots: One per feet, duh.
x2 Shock-kick: See above.
x2 Anti-Theft Device: One for backup.
x3 Rust Gel: To use against larger enemies.
x3 Energy Shield: To stop the most deadly hits!
x1 Energy Stealer: To steal energy, duh.

Total Cost: 45.000

JJJ7 Battle Plan:
Inspired by kenton I decided to go with a non-conventional strategy.

-Step 1: Use my rocket boots to rise above my enemy at a great height.

-Step 2: Descend at full speed targeting the enemy, my energy shields will protect
me from the gatlings on the mini-bots(if they somehow manage to hit me) and if the
Huge Mecha decides to use me as a baseball ball, I'll just use my high reflexes
and my rocket boots to dodge his plasma staff attacks in the middle of the air,
don't forget about the mecha's poor agility and my tracking sensors that will allow
to predict his attacks more effectivly.

-Step 3: Land on the mecha's head with my two shock kicks activated, paralizing him
for a considerably long time.

-Step 4: Use ALL of my rust gel on the robot's head and proceed to destroy
whatever is left of his head armor with my light sabers(conviniently located on both
of my hands) creating a hole on his head.
Considering my high speed and attack this won't take too much time, and
my energy shields will protect me from the mini-bots gatlings yet again.

-Step 5: Get INSIDE the robot through the hole on the head.

-Step 6: Once I'm inside, I'll proceed to rip, smash and mutilate every little
thing that might look important for the Huge Mecha's good performance.

-Step 7: Get out of the robot, walk away like a badass with a big explosion
behind you.

Awww yeah,
No role-playing sorry.

Dudesoft Robot:
Battlechip: Jogo do Pau
Team: DUDE
I picked Jogo do Pau instead of other stick fighting because of what it stands for. The Agents of RUDE have a bone to pick with the status quo. We will unite undivided against the tyrannical Horc Empire and brutality that is the Battledome! This may be our first public appearance, but we cannot remain silent anymore!

Controller: Ronnie Ronno

Sponsor: Dudes Cola

Robot: Huge Mecha Mk.2

Battlechip: Jogo do Pau
Team: DUDE
Hide
I picked Jogo do Pau instead of other stick fighting because of what it stands for. The Agents of RUDE have a bone to pick with the status quo. We will unite undivided against the tyrannical Horc Empire and brutality that is the Battledome! This may be our first public appearance, but we cannot remain silent anymore!
Controller: Ronnie Ronno
Sponsor: Dudes Cola
Robot: Huge Mecha mk2
Drawings

HEALTH: 10+100=110-40*=70
ATTACK: 10+190=200
DEFENSE: 10+70=80
AGILITY: 10+50=60
ENERGY: 10+100=110-40*=70
*Mini Bots: HP:10 EP:10 (x4)
------
Remaining Space Bucks: 40,000 = 30 Items (+anti-theft)

4xWhetanium Arm Shields (hands)
2xPlasma Staffx2
1xMini Bots(4)
1xEnergy Shield
1xWeatherGuard™
4xGatling Gun
2xShock Kick
5xTracking Sensor
1xBeam Cannon(rear)
1xCrustacean Plate (bottom)
2xCrab Hands
4xWhetanium Arm Shield (arms)
1xTower Shield (front)
1xEnergy Stealer
4xRocket Boots
Anti-Theft Device (10000)

Dudesoft Battle Plan:
The Plant
"Ronn--Ronno!"
A voice broke Ronno's concentration, causing him to stop what he was doing and lean back in his hover chair mk.2. The previous hover chair from the day before had minor balancing issues; while far superior to the wheelchair he'd been so accustomed to all his life, the hover chair was certainly necessary in this mission for RUDE.
"What is it? I've just about disabled the safety protocols," Ronno proclaimed, vexation seething through his gritting teeth.
"Right! Well, the Major was just a little curious as to how you'll beat Zetta!" The voice belonged to a comms-operator that Ronno had conversed with once before. Her name was Tea Xineth. A corporal with no interest in career improvements. "So... how about it?"
"That again?" Ronno returned to his work. Prying electronics delicately apart with tiny tools so he could attach a data-link into his new half cybernetic brain, Ronno was very terse and slow to answer. "Listen, the mission is within my grasp. If I go and I lose that next battle, we might compromise my progress."
"Wouldn't missing a battle make being caught, like, ten times worse?" the voice in his ear squawked innocently.
"Right, that's true. Therefore, I'm not going nor am I missing the battle."
"How so? The battle is over on Puddoria. You can't be in two places at once!"
"Contrary-wise. I've already upgraded my cybernetic brain, and connected it directly into my robot. Huge Mecha mk.2 is now sentient with my thoughts." Ronno unplugged the final wire off the access port to the Battledome central computer, and plugged himself in. "I am one with the software that I originally wrote. Ten-Legged Pig was a fool to believe in Controllers and Robots. Only by combining ourselves to the robot will we entirely succeed in defeating Huge Man."
"Pardon me? You're breaking up..." Tea Xineth asked, as she listened to the static created by the new data-link interference inside Ronno's head.
Nonetheless, as Ronno watched the mainframe firewalls come crashing down, he continued to talk...

"As was before, the Zetta 2.0 outclasses my agility. However, the Huge Mecha mk.2 was not designed to be swift. It is a tower of death, and death marches slowly. As a mobile military unit, it is strongly defended from frontal attacks, and can passively destroy anything behind it. A 360° spiral of staff defense is also available. The only point of weakness is the Tracking Sensor on the top. Alas, there are four more within the Mini Bots.
"These factors, the Major knows well. Instead let's focus on this battle. The girl is Broomhilda Bane. A young and impressive kid. However, there are a few crucial weaknesses she made. First: Sentimentality. While I did base the core concept on Huge Mecha mk.2 on the last Ultimate Robot Battles creation, I did not let it cloud my judgement on improvements. This new model is sleeker, efficiently built, and serves many purposes. Second: Experience. Bane is 19 years old, and has been shoehorning features to what was likely mostly her father's work. I've been crafting machines alone since I was nine years old.
"Now, where does that leave us? Well, I have the design to withstand the level of heat on Puddoria. The world may be crawling with lava, but it is no matter!

STEP ONE: False Security

"Lowering Huge Mecha down, I will use the Crustacean Plate underbelly as a resting point, and crab-walk for two-fold purposes. One, to conserve my limbs from heat damage, and two, to strike Zetta 2.0 if it foolishly manages to get within striking distance. To further confuse and annoy Bane, I will have the Mini Bots pelt Zetta with gatling guns at a safe distance. Box the child in, to secure my quarry."

STEP TWO: Bait

"Lure Zetta 2.0 into sword-fighting range. Were I battling with simple metal staves, the Thunder Katanas that Zetta has may have proved worthy. Alas, my Plasma Staves will be able to withstand the blows. Hilariously, the "Katanas" are knife shaped. The mobility of Jogo do Pau fighting style is extremely similar to swordplay in nature. Were the whelp to get too close for comfort, my staves will whirlwind to create some distance."

STEP THREE: Death

"Once we are near lava, I will create short burst distance by swinging my staves in a tornado. Then, I will activate my Rocket Boots to get across the hot river, landing with my 'back' facing Zetta. To "escape" as it will seem... Once the foolish child sends her father's robot after me, my Mini Bots with their Gatling Gun turrets will swarm in to kill Zetta's own Rocket Boots if possible. Down into the deadly heat.
If the gatling guns merely distract Zetta, all the better. I shall unleash my Beam Canon to decimate our young opponent and send it backwards unguarded into the lava. Mercy is not in my menu. With my last remaining energy, I shall continue to launch attack after attack from my plasma staves on Zetta 2.0 who will likely try to escape the quick death. My Mini Bots will not end their assault regardless. It will be HELL."

A long pause came from the other end of the line. Tea Xineth cleared her throat. "Should you not worry about the Rust Gel? What about the energy shields? have you considered the shock-kicks from Zetta?"
"This is not my first rodeo. Kicks will only reach half my staff. I will not stop moving. Gel will not end me quick enough. This plan is fool proof. Even our energy stealers are both nullified."
"And... uh, how about the speed problem?"
"I will effectively be turtling, using a defensive offense to keep Zetta busy until I am ready to strike with greater force." Ronno's face suddenly lost all facial expression. "I'm in. Inform the Major... We have the system."
"I just worry because if you fail---"
"Don't worry. I have tethered my soul to Huge Mecha mk.2... if it dies on the battlefield, I will also die. I am that sure of the plan."
"Sir, I... This is madness!"
"This is the future... Goodbye for now, Tea Xineth," Ronno said calmly, cutting the connection between them.

VOTE BOOTH: http://goo.gl/Ov7VqB

TangledLion vs. seiromem
Terrain:

Your battlefield will be the vast empty deserts of Salt World. A terrible place, where few bandits find refuge. Long ago, the life force of this world was drained by nihilists who refused to believe in the Makers. There is no escaping the endless heat of the sun, as little to no life is sustained by the salt flats and salty deserts. To protect the Controllers, you will be granted an orbiting shuttle from which to oversee the battle.
*Hazardous salt storms have been sweeping your battle area for weeks now. They come and go in a flash, leaving all touched by it covered in salt. While not entirely hazardous directly, the resulting rust or clogged gears may make battling difficult.

TangledLion Robot:
Controller-TangledlionX
Controler Pic:

Discription:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay Back in the year 20XX TangledlionX, owner and descendant of the founder, of Lionsclaw Inc, created two master inventions. One was a neural link device that allowed one man to control one Configured machine. The downside? He had no clue how the the config posses would take and he was very impatient.

The second was made remedy these issues, a stasis chamber! once activated he would instantly Wake one the system was configured! It worked... And he is now thousands of years in the future...0_0 Great!

Now the only way to get his company back is to win the tournament because...Reasons.

His greatest weakness is also his greatest strength, the Neural Link Device(NLD)!
He can Truly become one with his bot, which can be good or bad, as he is very brilliant, but equally distractable.

Sponsor: "LionsClaw Inc."
Company Logo:

Yes they are sponsoring the dude who wants to take over, get over it! They need the money as the inventions have gotten less and less amazing as time has gone on...

Motto: "Innovation for all... At a price"

Bot:
Name:Exo-Bot
Picture:

Description:A robot designed to mimic human body movements, to compliment the control link. It's focus is on stealth, agility, and survivability. However, if all else fails, It always is equiped with a single missle pod to be used in conjunction with a Stun-O-Rang, and dual Tracking sensors for a Clean kill.

Stats
-565,000:
HEALTH: 10 +180> 190
ATTACK: 10 +65> 75
DEFENSE: 10 +30>40
AGILITY: 10 +190>200
ENERGY: 10 +100>110

Weapons-35,000:
Thunder Katana-A powerful sword made of pure thunder, it has but one weakness, If you don't have a WeatherGuard™ the sword will explode on contact with water.X2
Stun-o-rang- Inspired by 21st Century myth of the green clad hero, whom historians dispute weather his name was link or Zelda, this weapon will stun any bot it hits for 10 seconds, but be careful! It will come right back to you and you are distracted and don't catch it you will fall under it's deadly sway!
WeatherGuard™ - Apply to your Robot for protection against water and dirt damage!
Missile Pod (x4 mini missiles) – Not the most accurate, but a direct hit from this nearly random weapon can be devastating!X5
Anti-Theft Device- COSTS 10,000 INSTEAD OF 1000 Disables energy stealers of all types.
Energy Shield - Which uses some energy to create a temporary shield around your robot. X5
Energy Stealer – This cable can latch onto any robot to drain energy from its battery! The cable is vulnerable to being cut, but can drain an entire energy cell within a minute! Every second counts when the Energy Stealer comes into play!x5
Rocket Boots - To give your robot that extra something to their jump, buy these massive upgrades, that supply a boost thrust of approximately 1 minute's worth of rocket power! Be at the height of your game with Rocket Boots! x5 (These Will Primarily used as swift jump boost to the bot's already considerable Agility, and only sustain flight in emergencies, thus 5 should last the entire torniment)
Tracking Sensor – Follow enemy movement, avoid missile trajectories, a tracking system sounds lame but it will keep you alive!x2

TangledLion Battle Plan:
(Darn, I was hoping to fight Ratty, He seemed Easier to beat, Meh, I see a way to do dis...)
First off, Let's look at dem stats!
Stats
Health: 160 Vs 190
Attack: 107 Vs 75
Defense: 120 Vs 40
Agility: 30 Vs 200
Energy: 200 Vs 110
As you can see, his attack, energy, and defense are higher, but I do have more health and, of course Agility. Based on his arsenal I'll stick to my avoidance strategy. There however will be some improvements, I won't hold back on my 20 mini-Missiles, Though my 5 minutes of flight will be optimized to be used when it is needed.

Now to counter his Weapons
Arsenal:
x15 Mini-Bots-MMMMM, Nice snack, Since you need energy to deploy them, I'll Drain that energy from them, It's also a good counter to his distraction tactic, as I can do this to immobilize them quickly.
x1 Gatling Gun-I'll pop out my 5 Energy shields when he fires this.
x1 Jaws of Death-Close range only, I'm not worried...
x3 Crustacean plateWait, can this thin even move!?!?!?!?! Low agilitey and armor that really slows you down does not a moving bot make...
x6 Qurium Whips-OOOOOOO, A challenge! Not, I'll just stay out of range lol.
x2 Tracking sensors-This is like Spider-Sence without the reflexes, "Aha! I know he is going to use a missile on me! now to dodg-" POW! Mine work better...
x4 Tower Shield- It appears the fool put all these Boom-Proof Shields on the bot's Buttox, The head seems Exposed, this could be a good place to aim.
x1 Water Canon-*Slow Clap* Nice job Sherlock, what happens if you use it and get wet? It always happens a bit even if you are the one firing.
x1 missile Pod.-HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA... Cute, I just need to wait till you use them all up, or take a chance when I get it.

And here are some ways I'll use my stuff.
[Weapons
Thunder Katana- If he is dumb enough to use his water cannon, I'll throw one of these at him, It'll explode because of the water, Dunzoned!
Stun-o-rang- As always, I'll use it if i'm confidant of an opening, if it looks like I don't have enough time to recover it, I won't throw.
WeatherGuard™ - This will help with the water.(And Dust, since it's technically Dirt?)
Missile Pod (x20 Missiles total) – I Will rely on these for most of my hits on the bot's exposed head.
Anti-Theft Device-No E Sealers, so no go.
Energy Shield -I will only use this when see a hit comeing.
Energy Stealer – Yum, Mini-Bot Buffet, I'd like to see him prepare for that! even If he sees it coming, he can't do crap about it! I'll also try to take from the main bot if possible.
Rocket Boots -5 minutes of flight for evading Baby!
Tracking Sensor – Two trackers are better when you can move.

Terrain Analysis-I don't like the terrain feature and would like to protest it, but here is what I think of this place.

First off, I can jet my bot up to the shuttle where I'm taking a control nap, it should be invulnerable, So standing on it shouldn't hurt me in any way, and I should be out of storm range.

And honestly, A little slowness wouldn't hurt anyway, If Royale can move now, He definitely won't after of of those things roll in.

Victory is mine.

seiromem Robot:
Controller: Zwiflan the Owlman

An Owlman originating from Surly Landing, he was hired as a quality controller by Toadly Industry. He uses the Toadly Visor and Strap-on Holographic computer to do this. He was tasked by the industry to "Control" the "Quality" of their fighting robot entered into the tournament as some elaborate, well-thought-out and probably poorly executed marketing campaign. Either way, Zwiflan is getting paid based on how well the bot does. It's in every interest of his to make sure this happens.
With his brain-linked holographic computer, he can instantly make an input and instantly understand the output, making his calculations instant. His visor provides vision on all the spectrums; Light, heat, X-Ray, Radiation... if it exists, this visor grants vision of it.

Sponsor: Toadly Industry

This Industry has been crafting products of amazing quality throughout the years and continues to profiteer off of any problem, dispute, or war. The methods of their creation would be investigated had they not wiped their name from the Nature Inspectors' list. No one knows what goes into making their trademark candy, Toadbomb, but everyone eats it up! Their reason for entering the tournament is simply to test their hand at robot creation and as a marketing movement.

Robot: ROYALE

Stats
Health: 160
Attack: 107
Defense: 120
Agility: 30
Energy: 200
Total cost: 567,000
So that's about 33 weapons!

Arsenal:
x15 Mini-Bots, x1 Gatling Gun, x1 Jaws of Death, x3 Crustacean plate, x6 Qurium Whips, x2 Tracking sensors, x4 Tower Shield, x1 Water Canon and x1 missile Pod.

seiromem Battle Plan:
"Analyzing. Analysis Complete."
"Terrain Difficulties Acknowledged. Salt Storms predicted to render Mini-bots useless. Withdrawal from this strategy necessary. Visor allow vision of battlefield in complete clarity. Salt Storm visibility impediment, non-issue. However, Salt Storms provide enemy robot advantage due to weatherguard."

"Enemy Robot Indepth: Stat similarity with previous opponent extremely high. Superior agility greatest asset. Lack of attack will render most attacks ineffective and piss poor defense opens up various opportunities for damage. Outliving opponent unnecessary, counter-attacks available.
Quarrium whips un-affected by my robot's poor agility, as it is the force behind the whip that gets it moving quickly.
Should enemy attempt energy stealing sequence, quarrium whips shall wrap around the cables and drag the robot to the ground(Amplified by Gouren Battle-Chip), followed by approach leading to jaws of death crush sequence.
If enemy attempts thunder-katana assault, use flexible quarrium whips to latch onto it wherever it is. Jaws of Death Sequence activates once robot is dragged to the ground under superior force.
Missile pods greatest threat. If enemy prepares to launch, fire with gatling gun.
Should enemy attempt unanticipated strategy at close range, use of flexible quarrium whips necessary. Follow with Jaws of Death sequence.
Should enemy attempt unanticipated strategy at long-range, fire missile pods and gatling gun merely for distraction, yet with as much accuracy as possible(With Visor Accuracy should be Extremely High) while robot approaches for quarrium grapple sequence.
If all strategies used up, wait out opponent. Larger energy reserves allow for longer run-time, and anti-theft strategy already in place."

"Report conclusive. Victory Probable at 82.1% chance due to Salt-Storm rendering most effective strategy useless. Save file. Send to ToadlyRulez@Spacenetmail.com, subject; Victory Probable."

VOTE BOOTH: http://goo.gl/6ls715

Ebeth vs. sven
Terrain:

Your battling zone will be the hollowed Minmas Mining Colony. In years past, the dwarp miners have gutted this once beautiful moon; leaving a swiss cheese asteroid no bigger than a skyscraper. There is very little gravity left here, so your robots will be fitted with enough Thrusters to maintain contact with the asteroid.
*If left adrift, it is possible to be sent spiraling into outer space!
*There is a great deal of floating rock debris here. Some big, some small. All will prove to be brick walls to your robots. Careful!

Ebeth Robot:
Team: Hellabot
Battlechip: American Kickboxing
Controller: Julie
Sponsor: Golden Bonds
Robot: Athena

Julie's Bio: The highest ranked agent from Golden Bonds due to her excellent track record at apprehending outlaws who skip out on their bail. Originally created Athena to help with "persuading" criminals to return with her. Controls Athena with her high tech glasses. Likes makeup,bar fights and those little umbrellas you get in fancy drinks.

Sponsor Info: Golden Bonds is the premier jail bond company in the Crenillion space system. If you get busted and want out quickly there's no better company to call.

Robot Info: A gladiator inspired brawler built to fight the toughest criminals this side of the milky way. Her "hair" is built from nano thread and is used for punching, holding opponents down and handling weapons.

Stats:
Health: 101
Energy: 101
Attack: 200
Defense: 101
Agility: 125

Weapons:

Nanothread Hair
Whips
Saber
Arm Shield
Tower Shield
Rocket Fists x2
Tracking System
Shock Kick
Rocket Boots
Crustation Plate
Weathergaurd TM
Armor Piercing Shotgun
Anti-theft device

Ebeth Battle Plan:
Once I hit the Carotinator it's going down as it has very little defense and Athena's attack power is very high, but first I've got to catch it. I imagine its strategy will to be run away from me while wearing my battery down. So my plan is to keep it close as possible using my nano-threads and whips to trap and hold it. I will also wear it down/ stun it with my armor piercing rifle and rocket fists. Preferably I can slam it in to a bunch of debris using the whips/rocket fists and stun it that way. Once thats done I will simply beat the heck out of it with fists, feet and weapons.

That being said if the battle doesn't look like its going her way Julie won't hesitate to resort to playing dirty. As someone who has to constantly deal with criminals TUC don't scare her. And it would certainly be a shame if something lethal found its way into their beer or if the intergalactic police were to be suddenly notified to the carrots location.

sven Robot:
Team name / Bot operators / Sponsor: The Ugly Carrots
Carrots are an apiacean life form from the outer reaches of the Taproot Nebula. What they lack in physical size and industrial prowess, they more than make up for in cunning, mischievery and outright bloodthirsty violence. Carrots are the galaxy's undisputed masters of organized crime, even if it's not always exactly well organized.
Carrot society is mostly structured by clans, individual families forming alliances to create vast and powerful syndicates. The most powerful crime syndicate at the moment is without doubt The Ugly Carrots (T.U.C.) - they control anything from gambling, smuggling, prostitution and counterfeiting from the Taproot Nebula to the galaxy's core.
The T.U.C.'s chosen representatives for the tournament are Zed Nahoria, Karl Otto, and Daucus Carota. These three career criminals have worked together on an unbelievable number of improbable capers. It is to be suspected that the bot they will use for entering the tournament will mostly use stolen components, quickly cobbled together to create a weapon of bot destruction that may not look pretty or move elegantly, but will be a force to be reckoned with.

It is to be expected that the three Carrots will not shy away from bribery, blackmail, and behind-the-scenes violence in order to win the tournament.

Sponsor/Team logo:

Bot: The CAROTINATOR
Battlechip: Praying Mantis Kung Fu

1 - Transsonic Battleaxe. Works just like an Electric Mace, but gives that dwarven touch of ultraviolence to any battle.
2 - Clamped-on self-healing unit. Probably illegal.
3 - Additional clamped-on weapons arm, for handling the battleaxe
4 - BallistaTronic spear gun.
5 - MiniPopeBot. For moral support. Will not provide any morality whatsoever to the Carotinator.
6 - Experimental VALVE-1 energy gun. Like a laser rifle, but with pretty blue and orange lights.
7 - OTAKUTRON ANL-SX electrical whip. Like a Quarium Whip, but with added...intrusive...capabilities
8 - Little fairy. Will grant three wishes during battle. Unfortunately, the Carotinator will only ever wish for beer.
9 - Canga-R00 unit. For improved jumping capability.
10 - Good, old-fashioned Gatling gun. For oldschool bullet fun.
11 - EmpireTec RR comm/target acquisition unit.
12 - Optical target acquisition device.
13 - Tower shield, with (probably illegal) Blarg modifications. See below.
14 - Arm-mounted Destruct-o-Zapp. Like a thunder katana, but with added sparks and lightning effects. Sure to impress the judges, and a perennial hit with the ladies.
15 - Detachable nano bots. Not shown to scale.

Stats:
Health:    75 (+65)
Attack:    95 (+85)
Defense:   57 (+47)
Agility:  200 (+190)
Energy:   200 (+190)

Total Stats cost: 577,000

Items:
1 x Tower shield
1 x Thunder Katana
1 x Quarium Whip
1 x Electric Mace
1 x Laser Rifle
1 x Spear Cannon
1 x Gatling Gun
2 x Mini Bots
1 x Energy Stealer
1 x Rocket boots
1 x Tracking Sensor
1 x WeatherGuard
1 x Anti-Theft device

Total Item cost: 23,000

Illegal Mods:
As was to be expected, the Carrots couldn't resist equipping their robot with some potentially illegal modifications:

* Hidden backup battery: provides an additional 30 units of energy as an emergency reserve. Hidden deep in the Carotinator's groin region, where it is hoped no judge will ever venture. Because...ewww.
* Blarg technology modifications to Tower Shield: Can adapt to any and all energy attacks on the fly. Has its own independent energy supply. Will independently and uncontrollably try to assimilate everything, including, but not limited to, the enemy robot, judges, the audience, and beer bottles.
* Self-Healing Unit: Tries to repair damage to the robot on the fly. Disguised as a decorative mascot in the shape of an ambulance car.

sven Battle Plan:
Bail-bond business, eh? I have a sneaking suspicion our paths have crossed before..after all, we both work in law enforcement, even though we usually work on different sides of the law. Ah, there she is...

JULIE-BABY! Over here! Long time no see! Care to join us for a drink? It's on us! Hey...remember all the fun we had back on Pthooie V?

We'll just let the evening take its course. Rest assured that Julie will suffer from a terrible hangover on the day of the battle, which might slightly influence her reflexes and judgement. And no, we know nothing about any opened bottles of rust gel left in the robot storage chamber, or wherever it is that weird Athena chick spends her nights. See? We don't even know that. Shame about the shotgun, though...it was a beautiful weapon.

Shotgun or no shotgun, Athena lacks ranged options. She's one hell of a fighter at close to medium range, though...so let's not get too close to her for a while. I do have the upper hand in agility and energy, and I have an arsenal of long-range weapons, which gives me a bunch of options for the opening stage of the battle. Plus, in a low-gravity environment with lots of debris, I can use my agility advantage to its fullest potential. The two things that worry me about her are the following:

* Her rocket fists are deadly, given my relatively low armor, plus in the low-gravity environment of Mismas, a rocket-fist hit could send me spiraling away into space. However, rocket fists are large, relatively slow projectiles, so they should be easy to dodge if I can tempt her to use them at the right moment (using the debris to my advantage)

* I don't know what exactly she's planning to do with her nanothread hair, but I do know I don't want to get entangled in it, so this needs to be dealt with before I close in for melee combat

I expect her to charge at me at the beginning of the battle to get into range for her melee weapons and whips. I cannot allow her to close in early, so I will use my agility advantage to dodge her charges and get out of range. She will probably use her rocket boots to try and close the gap in the beginning, but I have rocket boots too, so I should still be able to easily evade her initial charge. If I play it right, I might even be able to use her own rocket boots against her by goading her into charging me while being right in front of some block of debris, then dodging away and watching her slam into the rock.

I will keep my distance for a while, moving in wide circles around her out of range of her shotgun and rocket fists, using rock debris as available for cover and for swinging around the debris with my whip. I may occasionally feint a charge to tempt her into using her fists on me, then dodge away at the last second, hoping she uses up her fists and shotgun ammo before I have to close in. I will try to get her into predictable movement patterns - if I tempt her into charging at me, I can predict her movement for a second or two. This is crucial as I don't want to waste my ammo - I want to wear her down as much as I can before I close in, so I need to make sure as many of my shots as possible hit their target.

While dancing around her, keeping my distance, and occasionally feinting attacks, I will keep my Gatling gun trained on her upper torso and head, and my laser rifle on her head. If (and only if) I have a clear shot, I will fire short bursts with the Gatling, slowly wearing down and cracking the armor on her head and upper torso. Once the head armor is showing cracks, a couple hits to the head with the laser rifle will damage her control circuits and tracking device.

By the time I run out of Gatling ammo, her upper body will not look pretty - there will be serious cracks in her armor, her helmet and at least part of her nanothread hair should be gone, her head will have a couple smoldering holes, and ideally her tracking device should be at least damaged. This is when I will unleash my nanobots, targeting her head and remaining hair. The bots will probably become entangled in her hair, and I'm not sure how much damage they can deal there, but damaging Athena is not their primary objective - I want the bots to pin her down for a moment while she's concentrating on their position and actions around her head...because I really want the next shot not to miss. While she's occupied with the bots, I will carefully aim my spear gun and...

Boom. Head shot.

With her helmet gone or at least severely damaged, the spear gun should be able to do some *serious* damage to her head, probably blowing it clear off. If she's well designed and doesn't concentrate all her control electronics in the head, this may not be enough to kill her, but she will be severely hampered now - rocket fists (hopefully) used up, armor on upper body gone, nanothread hair hanging down in burning shreds, and most probably also some splash damage to her arms. In short, her whole upper body will be a smouldering mess.

I will now swing around her and close in from her back - her being of humanoid construction, staying in her back will severely limit her melee combat options, especially since her kickboxing chip will not give her too many options for defending against attacks from behind. She still has two whips against my one whip, but I have almost double her agility and a tower shield so I should be able to deal with the ensuing tentacle entanglement with relative ease. As soon as I'm in range, I will bring down my battleaxe hard, striking at her upper torso from above - with her armor cracked and open on the top, a handful of downward strikes should be enough to split her in half.

If I somehow manage to screw up the spear gun maneuver and miss her, melee combat will be a lot more interesting, but I still have the upper hand - my constant bursts of Gatling fire will have at least evened out our difference in armor, my superior agility will still allow me to attack her from the back (negating her kickboxing moves and making it much harder for her to use her sabres) and give me a huge edge in dodging and using openings in her defense to land a blow, and praying mantis is very good for blocking and countering her attacks. If at all possible, I would probably try to use my whip praying mantis hook-style to pull away her legs, then bring down my axe and katana hard while she's on the ground.

VOTE BOOTH: http://goo.gl/ziixJ0

Voting Deadline is Monday 16th, Feb 2015!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Um, if you're in the control shuttle, how the hell do you plan on even reaching me down on the planet, TangledLion? How close are the controller shuttles?
Oooo, Good strat, let's compare it against my notes...

-Ok, So the mini bots won't come out, I'm sure I'll figure it out pretty quickly though.
-It seems I underestimated the Quarrium whips, But there is a chance I'll think to cut my own stealer cables if this happens. Fortunately The only time I specified using my thunder katana is to throw it into water blasts.
-I'm not sure if a missile pod takes time to fire and if you have to stop to use it, or did he mean shoot the missiles?
-You seem to have ignored my Stun-O-Rang, this Gives me a rather significant edge, as you have no counter in place and a successful throw stops you Gatling gun counter for missiles. Though there is a chance you will think to just whip it to the side.

As for the rest, I'm thinking this fight can go either way, and is going to challenge people to think on who to vote for...

Anyhoo, Here's my 2 cents on who I'm voting for and why:

Kentona vs. Pianotm: KentonaBecause the terrain he is in is rather complex, and he compensated for those complexities, Even coming up with a Epic Finisher, He has to be the victor.

JJJ7 vs. Dudesoft:
JJJ7 Sorry, but this is brilliant thinking I can't ignore, you sir are a winner in MY book!
Ebeth vs. sven: Hey, that ambulance decal looks famil- WHAITACOTTONPICKEINGSECOND! I Remember making that, and I remember making what what it covered, I Suspect thievery of a Guideline-restricted prototype and foul play Via using said prototype, I Need to dig deeper... Huh? Oh yeah, *AHEM*
sven The carrots are more willing to cheat this round,and have a better strat, plus I have a dramatic idea for next round if we both move on...

EDIT:@Seiromem:Hmmm, Did not think of missile range, I I find I can't get my my missiles to reach down there Logically I would make my decent. Also I said I would move my bot on TOP of the shuttle, not IN it, big difference.
Seiromem
author=TangledLion
-I'm not sure if a missile pod takes time to fire and if you have to stop to use it, or did he mean shoot the missiles?

If it takes time to fire, I'm sure he'd shoot at him before hand, and if it takes no time to fire, definitely the missiles.
Yes, that was my assumption with the stun-0-rang, what with my tracking sensorw picking it up immediately, then just a quick flux of power into the whips and BOOM, deflected, and worse case one quarrium whip arm is stunned.

Yeah, I for one am liking my odds but you definitely have a good chance.

EDIT: Orbiting Shuttles.
Like, off-planet.
Yeah, you're not getting up there.

EditEdit: Hey! That's Seiromem, not seiromem!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
@Kentona, to be absolutely honest, my robot design was actually a response to LockeZ' robot design. I built her expecting to have to fight him. Also, you do realize that on ice, using your tactics, you'd get your robot in as much trouble as mine?

Edit: Seiromem has my favorite robot of the two, but unfortunately, I just don't see it winning the fight. His lack of agility really hurts him. I put my vote in for TangledLion.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Kentona has a pretty boring robot, but is good at thinking outside the box with strategies.
Seiromem
author=pianotm
Edit: Seiromem has my favorite robot of the two, but unfortunately, I just don't see it winning the fight. His lack of agility really hurts him. I put my vote in for TangledLion.

and I can't win because...? Id like to hear exactly why you think my agility is my downfall.
*sees pianotm battle strategy*

Oh, damnit! This is why you cannot trust henchmen to do your own job! XD
author=pianotm
@Kentona, to be absolutely honest, my robot design was actually a response to LockeZ' robot design. I built her expecting to have to fight him. Also, you do realize that on ice, using your tactics, you'd get your robot in as much trouble as mine?
Oh, indubitably! But faint hearts never win fair fights!

author=LockeZ
Kentona has a pretty boring robot, but is good at thinking outside the box with strategies.
My controller is secretly an assassin known as The Honour Killer. She will hunt down her targets, force or follow them into a situation or place where they are alone and can't readily escape, and then reveal herself and challenge her target to a duel. She is fast, deadly, a tad sociopathic, and a highly creative fighter, which is why despite her foolhardy sense of honour she is still alive and commands great fees for her assassinations.

Participating in the Battledome (and lesser tournaments in the universe) gives her an outlet for her murderous tendencies, and a chance to hone her skills.

E:
She is a great believer in the honour of combat, and her robot is a reflection of that. The ludicrous builds she has faced that seem nothing more than attempts to game the system and dishonour the sanctity of 1v1 combat is of great offense to her, and she fights with a reckless and manic edge to prove that subverting the intent of the Battledome will not get you far versus a real battler.
pianotm
@Seiromem, To be honest, the way your strategies are worked out, the fight could go either way. You both did an excellent job with your strategies. What really tipped the scales in TangledLion's favor, in my opinion, was his agility versus yours (30 and the crustacean armor? Really? I know I made mine 90, but I also gave my robot tank treads specifically because of their capacity for hauling heavy loads). He can stay clear of your whips. I know you think that when he uses his energy stealers you can drag him to his death, but he includes the provision "if" he can get close enough to your robot. With your strategy, I don't think he'd try and even if he did, what's stopping him from disconnecting his cables from his side? His tactics include avoidance, energy conservation and ranged attack and they do not include getting close to your robot. Literally your entire strategy relies on him getting close or running out of power. His energy isn't as high as yours, but 110 is still respectable. I think with you attempting countermeasures and making "outlast" a last resort, the way the scenario would play out, as your energy reserves get low over time from your countermeasures and the weight your robot carries as it moves you'd eventually go into the fray with low energy and on more equal footing with Seiromem's robot. With him continuing his avoidance countermeasures and his higher life, he can outlast your robot. With your robot's low agility and heavy armor, you're going to spend energy faster. Motion requires energy and the heavier something is, the more energy is required. I find it odd that a bird would trade agility for brute strength. If anything knows the value of finesse in survival, it's an owl. I'm sorry, I do think your strategy could work and I do prefer the concept of your robot, but I think his scenario is the one that wins.

@Kentona, You know what? Fine. The voting is ongoing. I see no reason why can't consider this actually fighting and since we're doing that, I see no reason we can't augment our strategies in comments.

Exterminatrix completely abandons her thunder katanas in this scenario. If it comes to blades, she has her charge blades. She retains her strategy of retreating into the caverns. You want to collapse them from above? Good plan. As the cavern starts to shake, I spray the ceiling with my water cannon. Thanks for reminding me of my autonomous arms, but instead of carrying blades, one is carrying a gatling gun and the other is carrying a beam cannon. While they're harrying your bot, my bot's melting the ice below your feet. You'll be in the caverns soon enough.
Seiromem
The breaking down took up lots of space, hiding it for convenience. hiding doesn't work at all when quoting.

author=pianotm
What really tipped the scales in TangledLion's favor, in my opinion, was his agility versus yours (30 and the crustacean armor? Really?

You underestimate the power to turn six inches in any direction, which I'm sure is easily possible with even such a low agility.

author=pianotm
He can stay clear of your whips.

Agreed. Though with my strategy, I'm trying to neutralize all his ranged assaults to force him into close range.

author=pianotm
I know you think that when he uses his energy stealers you can drag him to his death, but he includes the provision "if" he can get close enough to your robot. With your strategy, I don't think he'd try and even if he did, what's stopping him from disconnecting his cables from his side?

Nothing, but then he's out of a ranged assault option.

author=pianotm
His tactics include avoidance, energy conservation and ranged attack and they do not include getting close to your robot.

He can't avoid well if he conserves energy. Moving around and avoiding my attacks will use up his energy consistently, while I can just stand by, I don't even have to float.
author=pianotm
His energy isn't as high as yours, but 110 is still respectable.

Yes it is, but mine is almost double, meaning I can last almost twice the amount of time he can, especially since I'm not using my mini-bots and I'm not really moving around at all.

author=pianotm
I think with you attempting countermeasures and making "outlast" a last resort, the way the scenario would play out, as your energy reserves get low over time from your countermeasures

And the same goes for him.

author=pianotm
and the weight your robot carries as it moves you'd eventually go into the fray with low energy and on more equal footing with Seiromem's robot. With him continuing his avoidance countermeasures and his higher life, he can outlast your robot. With your robot's low agility and heavy armor, you're going to spend energy faster. Motion requires energy and the heavier something is, the more energy is required.

Right, but I'm not moving at all really, only ever enough to rotate so I can wrap my whips around him.

author=pianotm
I find it odd that a bird would trade agility for brute strength.

It's a bee. Unless you meant my controller, then I'll say he is only the quality assurance. He didn't design in, he optimized it. Toadly Industry designed it.

Tl;Dr You underestimate what 30 agility can still do and overestimate how much I'm actually moving/using energy.
yeah... I don't think we can just change strategies mid-vote here. We can discuss and extrapolate, but not change.
Dudesoft
JJJ7, maybe they realize I can swing my staves anywhere to deflect you!
But I do like that the one point of weakness I mentioned, you built a plan around. I'd give you my vote but we're not supposed to vote on our own fights.
All that said, maybe the others want RUDE to destroy the Battledome! I will burn down this tournament and bring it to an end once and for all!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Kentona vs. Pianotm:
I honestly can't remember.

Dude vs JJJ7:
I picked Dudesoft on the account that in spite of his controller not anticipating JJJ's tactic, it's really not likely that Huge Mecha would let Zetta get on top of him when he not only has two staves to cover the space around him, but also 4 minibots and a tracking sensor that makes him well-prepared for anything Zetta tries to do at a close range. Also, would'nt using rocket boots in such a high-temperature planet be kind of detrimental?

Tangledlion vs Seiromem:
I picked Tangled for the same reason pianotm mentioned. Remember, the Agility stat covers both movement speed and space control. On that account your robot pretty much moves and turns like a tank, Seiromem, while Tangled would probably dance circles around you with that speed. Another factor I considered was that the Royale didn't seem to have anything to deal with the environment. If a sandstorm were to hit, the bug would probably either get thrown off balance or have its vision distorted, whereas Tangled's bot has the Weatherguard to negate that, giving him a direct advantage in those instances. I am also spiteful toward's seiromem's bot thanks to my defeat.

Ebeth vs. Sven:
I voted Sven largely because I thought his ranged equipment in a low-gravity environment would be useful, especially since there is no air-resistance to alter their trajectory that much. Then again, the speed of Ebeth's rocket fist probably wouldn't matter much since wouldn't it travel in the same speed/direction anyway? I need to brush up on my physics, I think the fight could probably go either way.
Seiromem
The two problems you stated are a non-issue. I'm way too heavy to be buffeted by the sandstorm(and I;m a steel type!) and the vision is completely negated due to tracking sensors and my controllers visors which allow sight of anything, from anywhere.
With the mobility problem, he'll be keeping away, doing wide arc around me while the distance I have to turn to match him is extremely reduced.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Guys you don't need to defend the honor of your strategy. It's starting to border on people adding to their submissions. Talk about other people's strategies, but not your own.
pianotm
author=Ilan14
*sees pianotm battle strategy*

Oh, damnit! This is why you cannot trust henchmen to do your own job! XD

PSI wants you alive. Just think, if you'd done it yourself, you'd have pizza.
Dudesoft
author=LockeZ
Guys you don't need to defend the honor of your strategy. It's starting to border on people adding to their submissions. Talk about other people's strategies, but not your own.

This is initially why I wanted to do silent Vote Phase.