I AM UTTERLY USELESS AND CANNOT FIGURE OUT IGNORE FEATURES

Pages: 1
Hello, I am a computer illiterate scrub who cannot for the life of me figure out how to unignore people. I mean, I like keeping the occasional person in my personal shadow realm oubliette same as any other person, but eeeehhhh I've changed my mind on someone and eeeehhhhh I can't figure out how to fix it.

ANYWAY if anyone has hot tips on how to stop ignoring someone, I would be infinitely grateful. I've searched for things like "unignore", "how do I stop ignoring someone", "why does my mother still love me when I cannot do even this simple task in this, the year of our lord, two thousand and fourteen" and found nothing.

ALAS.
It's a bit buried in the user account settings. It's under e: Click your user name -> /e: Account -> Ignore List. This link will take you to it.
SWEET <3

Thanks! Glad that's all sorted~ >w>
Curious, but by any chance am I the one that you ignored? Because, if so, that would just break my heart. :(

Come to think about it, I’ve never used the ignore option on anyone. Seems like such a silly thing to do.

*ignores emmych*

I use it, but not the default setting - the one that hides the post but has it show up and can be clicked to read. That said, there's only been two people I've ever ignored.
Usually right after I put someone on ignore, I keep seeing their posts in the Latest Posts section and I'm just so damn curious about what they said that I have to go into their profile and post history haha But then it wears off and I don't bother.

It's good to re-evalutate the ignore list after a period of time. I found that one person actually grew up and posted better so I took them off the ignore list.
YOU CAUGHT ME, ADDIT. MY NEVER ENDING LOATHING OF YOU HAS BEEN MADE PUBLIC no I'm just kidding

I don't ignore people very often! I'd actually only had the one person I wanted to unignore on my list, and I only ignored them in the first place so I could cool down and stop reading posts that made me ANGRY WITH RAGE. ...man does THAT sentence ever feel long and clunky. Such is life posting from your phone.
I CANNOT BE IGNORED.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=kentona
I CANNOT BE IGNORED.
*plots scheme so devious, Kentona will want to be ignored by him; in a comical fashion though*

Edit: Also, don't be so hard on yourself emmy.
Sometimes you just gotta ignore someone or feel pissed about everything they post. I wish some more people would use the ignore feature. Hint: people messing up threads by clashing with each other over GG and that bullshit. Ya'll know who you are. We have the ignore feature for a reason... :/
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I just want to say I really like the little message that pops up when you ignore someone because it tells you you did it successfully.

'You successfully ignored X'.

This literally makes using the ignore feature feel like an actual accomplishment. Which is awesome. It makes me feel like if I ignore enough people I will level up.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=kentona
I CANNOT BE IGNORED.
I just ignored you and it worked! Ankylo has apparently stripped your powers. Or maybe you just can't ignore yourself.
I think he may mean that he will not be ignored. ;p
You know, I can ignore y'all without even using that feature o.o

Oh well..
Pages: 1