RMN PLAYS

Holy crap, Psychonauts is on steam?!

...That aside, I downloaded a bunch of games the other day anyway, so I guess I'm in.
Well, I guess the good thing about all of this compared to that McDonald’s Monopoly game is that I don’t have to eat all that crappy food in the process of getting what I really want.

Of course I’m in. I’m not sure how much I’ll actually do, but I can probably review a game or two and play a couple games on the side.
I am going to be all over this when school stops inundating me with work. This was a really good idea!
Rocket Burn

Arnold Caufe - totally 9000% better than Don's Adventure

On a sidenote, is rmn plays going to be under events as well? People might miss it if it's just on the top of the forums.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Well, I know Soul Sunder has been on my to-review list for far too long. High-time to rectify that!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I'm going to submit videos for this event just out of protest that they aren't accepted in an event called "RMN Plays."

http://rpgmaker.net/games/6912/media/2423/
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
How's this for timing? After finished my game for a school project, I told myself that I need to play some more games here that I've been meaning to get to. Why not get some MS out of it?

author=Marrend
Well, I know Soul Sunder has been on my to-review list for far too long. High-time to rectify that!

Yay! I hope you like it!
author=kory_toombs
How exactly do you link the exact place you left a comment on a page?

Edit: You're counting reviews, but not let's try videos! Think about that for a minute.
Sure, LPs work too.

E:
First day's worth of achievements rolled!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
man I was doin' this throughout november and now in december we get prizes for it?

motherfucker....
Yeah, we get fucking free games for commenting on games. What an ass.
Max McGee
lol

(I am just saying it is really bad timing for me; one of the risks of being awesome all the time is that occasionally someone will say "during the next three weeks you get prizes for being awesome!" and it makes me feel like I wasted my awesome by doing it at the wrong time.)
No worries, I get that ;)
I missed one of those events as well. It's fine. We know you are awesome as well as you do.
author=Max McGee
(I am just saying it is really bad timing for me; one of the risks of being awesome all the time is that occasionally someone will say "during the next three weeks you get prizes for being awesome!" and it makes me feel like I wasted my awesome by doing it at the wrong time.)

Pretty much this mister Kenton!

(Ignores the fact that he's paying for this out of his own pocket and therefore entitled to whatever terms he damn well pleases.)
Max McGee
oh it's not like this isn't going to carrot me into trying to play games MOAR, I just had to grumble
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
It would be too ironic for my tastes if I didn't participate in this event, so I'm definitely in. I don't want any of the prizes, though, the achievements are what matters to me.

Have fun playing games everyone!
I'M SORRY FOR TRYING TO GIVE AWAY FREE GAMES
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It's ok, we forgive you and have accepted you into our community anyway.